Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

huddersfield 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Anyone here starting Huddersfield in September? Which course you studying and which accommodation you staying in if so?
    Just wondering
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I was born in huddersfield in 1903, it's gone downhill since then, beware of the locals
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    ha.....gd luck at Huddersfield.....your gunna need it.....
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi i starting at huddersfield in september i start on the ba hons childhood studies

what course are you starting
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    i staying at home as i living only up the road from the student accomadation at ashenhurst
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophieburgon)
    i staying at home as i living only up the road from the student accomadation at ashenhurst
    I'm studying ba hons interior design. Oh so you're from huddersfield, what's it like? I'm staying at storthes.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    I'm studying ba hons interior design. Oh so you're from huddersfield, what's it like? I'm staying at storthes.
    I apologize for my earlier commment....had a bad day

I live at Storthes Hall now and study BA Drama and it's not a terrible place to live.... alot of friendly people and great nights at the D Bar but some flats have messy people who never wash up after themselves....i've seen mould in cups and on plates so many times here and their so unfair with the deposit you place down

Storthes is what you make of it, you either love it or you can't wait to leave

here's a tip....don't tell so many people your door code.....some people stole two chairs from my flat last weekend and if we dont get them back then we won't get our deposit at the end of the year which sucks
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrx123)
    I apologize for my earlier commment....had a bad day

I live at Storthes Hall now and study BA Drama and it's not a terrible place to live.... alot of friendly people and great nights at the D Bar but some flats have messy people who never wash up after themselves....i've seen mould in cups and on plates so many times here and their so unfair with the deposit you place down

Storthes is what you make of it, you either love it or you can't wait to leave

here's a tip....don't tell so many people your door code.....some people stole two chairs from my flat last weekend and if we dont get them back then we won't get our deposit at the end of the year which sucks
    It's okay. I heard it was quite friendly, also have a feeling i'll be one of the only ones doing any cleaning though :/ Thanks for the tip!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    It's okay. I heard it was quite friendly, also have a feeling i'll be one of the only ones doing any cleaning though :/ Thanks for the tip!
    your more than welcome I know that feeling being the only one cleaning up lol

so many plates left unwashed for weeks on end....sigh
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrx123)
    your more than welcome I know that feeling being the only one cleaning up lol

so many plates left unwashed for weeks on end....sigh
    Really hope i have nice clean flat mates then but what are the chances of that aha
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm it depends on luck.......i dont know of a flat this year without a slob lol
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    huddersfield is an alright town we friendly over here the town has everything you need from cafe shops to clothes shops. you will love it here
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    huddersfield is an alright town we friendly over here the town has everything you need from cafe shops to clothes shops. you will love it here
    aw good, i can't wait!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    aw good, i can't wait!
    cause i accepted huddz offer as i didnt want to leave huddersfield as i also got an offer at leeds but i decided to accept huddersfield
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    cause i accepted huddz offer as i didnt want to leave huddersfield as i also got an offer at leeds but i decided to accept huddersfield
    I got an offer from cambridge school of art aswell but i accepted huddersfield as my firm and have the other as my insurance
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    so where u from
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    so where u from
    Grimsby, about two hours from huddersfield in the car but 3 trains away!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    Grimsby, about two hours from huddersfield in the car but 3 trains away!
    cool
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I accepted my offer (firm) for Architecture 2012 and cant wait to start in September!

Also anyone not from Huddersfield, ignore the stupid comments at the top, I was born in Huddersfield in 1993 and I love the place.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amalkin93)
    Hi there

I accepted my offer (firm) for Architecture 2012 and cant wait to start in September!

Also anyone not from Huddersfield, ignore the stupid comments at the top, I was born in Huddersfield in 1993 and I love the place.
    Might see you there then! I accepted my offer for interior design
    That's good then, I've only been to Huddersfield once (for my interview) and i liked it straight away

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 3, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.