The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

huddersfield 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tilly9481
I'm very excited! Are you? Yeah I'm sure we'll have a great time at Storthes! It will be whatever we make it :biggrin:

Yeah! cant wait for it! new place,new people, really looking forward to it haha :biggrin: and i know i guess the people who complain didnt do that and dont wanna end up hating the place haha :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 181
Is anyone going to be staying in a 'standard plus' room at storthes? :smile:
Reply 182
Hi ab94, I'm going to be staying in a 'standard plus' room :biggrin:
Reply 183
Original post by ab94

Hey ab94, I'm going to be staying in a standard plus room at storthes hall :smile:
Reply 184
Original post by natalieox
Hi ab94, I'm going to be staying in a 'standard plus' room :biggrin:

Hello :smile: I haven't found many others that are! Are you on 'yougo'? :biggrin:
Reply 185
Original post by Lyneo
Hey ab94, I'm going to be staying in a standard plus room at storthes hall :smile:

Hi! are you on 'yougo'? (it's easier to message on there) :biggrin:
Reply 186
Original post by ab94

Yep I'm on yougo, under Alice Lyne
Anyone else going to be doing CHILDHOOD STUDIES....? :smile:
Reply 188
Original post by ab94

I'm not on it atm, but I'll make myself a member or whatever now then add you :smile: If I can figure out how to work it hehe. Sorry about the late reply as well x
Reply 189
Original post by natalieox
I'm not on it atm, but I'll make myself a member or whatever now then add you :smile: If I can figure out how to work it hehe. Sorry about the late reply as well x

It's okay, i'm 'Abigail Falconer' on it :smile: x
Reply 190
Original post by Lyneo
Yep I'm on yougo, under Alice Lyne

okay, i'll add you :smile:
Hey guys!
I posted a couple of weeks ago about a freshers group on facebook and how much help it was for me last year to get to know people through a FB group.

I'm not sure whos moderating this group and if the girl even goes to huddersfield.
So as of today I've made a new facebook group for the freshers of 2012.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/

It may look empty now but believe me its gonna get big:smile: Just trying to publicise it as much as I can. You can now get info from me and other people who have been to hudds uni before and so can give you the most honest answers to your questions, as well as meeting new people when the group gets bigger.

So please help me out and join the group, you won't regret it! :smile: x
Original post by Taylor Nathan
finally found someone whos actually doing the same course! haha and oh yeah you at huddersfield university now? :smile: if you are how is huddersfield? and i know really hope it is good aswell but cant wait to start uni!! and ahh thats so cool! freshers round2 then! haha :P what you doing about accomodation?

Lol, yeah I've been living in huddersfield for a year now :smile: I love it here which is why when I transferred courses I didn't want to transfer uni's! You'll love it, its great, espeically freshers. I can't wait to start the course either:smile:
I'm living at little aspley, what about you?
I've made a group for freshers 2012 if you wanna join! - http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/
Hopefully other people on our course will join :P
Original post by Lovesuicide18
Lol, yeah I've been living in huddersfield for a year now :smile: I love it here which is why when I transferred courses I didn't want to transfer uni's! You'll love it, its great, espeically freshers. I can't wait to start the course either:smile:
I've made a group for freshers 2012 if you wanna join! - http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/

Hi, hope you don't mind but I'm not on your course but I've joined the group :/
Original post by Lovesuicide18

oh yeah glad your enjoying it and glad to hear some good things about hudds :smile: and i know cant wait now ive got my grades all feels weird and real now! haha :P and im living at storthes hall :smile: and oh yeah i'll join it always nice to get to know a few more people! :biggrin:
Reply 195
Hey all,

I'm transferring over to Huddersfield form sunny Liverpool, I don't know what to do about accommodation!?!?!

I've already done halls, and it was a laugh, but defiantly a freshers thing. I've lived in a house with my mates the last few years and it's been pretty ideal, BUT I won't know anyone when I move to Hud so I won't have anyone to get a house with. What do I do??

Thanks
Reply 196
heyy, im going to huds to study pharmacy, i was wondering if anyone else on here is as well?
Original post by tussy_p
heyy, im going to huds to study pharmacy, i was wondering if anyone else on here is as well?

me, me, me :biggrin:
lol

PM me :smile:
Original post by Jack.Petch
Hey, I'm looking to go to Huddersfield in September too - anyone here doing Architecture? Staying at Storthes.. did someone say they got their room number?! :biggrin:

Hi there, I am also starting Architecture this year :smile: Im staying at home as I live locally though.
Original post by ab94

Yeah, I am :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending