Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

huddersfield 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alsoooo .. does anybody know when freshers week starts? Like what date do we actually move down to Huddersfield? Or an approximate date even ? X
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe9665)

finally .. there's a whole three of us wohoo!

so where are you living whilst you study and how far are you moving from ? x
    I'm staying at home bcz I only live about 30-45 mins away n I wanted to save a bit of money too wbu? And did you go to the applicant visit day by any chance I might hve seen you? I think freshers week starts on the 17 th I gt an email.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I'm starting Pharmacy in 2012 Anyone else?
    Not sure yet what my accommodation will be..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I'm also hopefully going to Huddersfield to study Counselling Studies I will be staying in Storthes Hall (not sure whether this is a good or bad thing.. I guess i'll soon find out!). Was hoping someone could give me an insight into when freshers week starts? My course says it starts on the 17th but I wasn't sure if this meant that freshers week started on this week or the week before..
    Cheers
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Theres a storthes freshers week beginning on the 8th and then the uni freshers begins on the 17th I think
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is making me feel old!

I will be starting my 3rd year at Huddersfield in September, so if you want any advice or anything, don't hesitate in asking.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, got a conditional offer to study pharmacy and have booked my accomodation at snow island. excited
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello Sophie!! Its Alex from newsome! aha

Im starting at Hudds in sept! Photography Cant wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.
    I'm going to Huddersfield as an exchange student for both terms, English Literature and Modern Language. Anyone else? Really excited about it
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really hope I get in here! So excited
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was informed by email by the Uni a few days ago that they will be offering be a place for the Counselling Studies Course after I applied in UCAS extra. Just waiting for this to change in Track, and hopefully I'm good to go.
    I know there at least 3 people on here doing Counselling Studies; Taylor Nathan, Lovesuicide18 and Sarajade 13, so I will no doubt see you guys on the course. By the looks of it, our cohort will be quite small in numbers, perhaps 30 or so, so that makes it for a better experience in my opinion.
    I am a mature student so I won't be doing all the freshers malarkey!
    Hope to see some of you soon.

Sajid
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait to start events management! who's staying in Storthes??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allie18)
    I cant wait to start events management! who's staying in Storthes??
    I am, I am!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tilly9481)
    Hello I'll be doing psychology and counselling and staying in storthes
    Hey, also doing psychology and counselling and stopping at storthes
    Glad I've found someone else doing the same as I'm abit nervous x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    FRESHERS join the biggest and the first freshers group on fb, with over 400 members and growing everyday! Meet your coursemates/flatmates! http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyneo)
    Hey guys I'm hopefully doing criminology and have booked my room at storthes hall, anyone else doing criminology???
    Im doing criminology too.. And hopefully booking my room at storthes in the next couple of days, I'm insanely excited/nervous.. But it's good to know other people like yourself are in the same boat :-)
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarajade13)
    Hello there! I'm also hopefully going to Huddersfield to study Counselling Studies I will be staying in Storthes Hall (not sure whether this is a good or bad thing.. I guess i'll soon find out!). Was hoping someone could give me an insight into when freshers week starts? My course says it starts on the 17th but I wasn't sure if this meant that freshers week started on this week or the week before..
    Cheers
    Storthes can get noisy and is pretty much full of Freshers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im in aspley block D flat 10, but i was wondering what day is everyone moving in?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tussy_p)
    Im in aspley block D flat 10, but i was wondering what day is everyone moving in?
    I'm in block B flat 10, I was planning on moving in on the 8th but I have two concerts so I'll have to wait until the 9th

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilMissNat)
    Anyone studying illustration or contemporary crafts starting 2012?
    Yeah I am, your like the only person i know of doing illustration aswell haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 3, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.