The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

huddersfield 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Alsoooo .. does anybody know when freshers week starts? Like what date do we actually move down to Huddersfield? Or an approximate date even ? X
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by Chloe9665

finally .. there's a whole three of us wohoo!

so where are you living whilst you study and how far are you moving from ? x

I'm staying at home bcz I only live about 30-45 mins away n I wanted to save a bit of money too wbu? And did you go to the applicant visit day by any chance I might hve seen you? :smile:I think freshers week starts on the 17 th I gt an email.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 222
Hey everyone I'm starting Pharmacy in 2012 :biggrin: Anyone else?
Not sure yet what my accommodation will be..
Hello there! I'm also hopefully going to Huddersfield to study Counselling Studies :smile: I will be staying in Storthes Hall (not sure whether this is a good or bad thing.. I guess i'll soon find out!). Was hoping someone could give me an insight into when freshers week starts? My course says it starts on the 17th but I wasn't sure if this meant that freshers week started on this week or the week before..
Cheers :smile:
Theres a storthes freshers week beginning on the 8th and then the uni freshers begins on the 17th I think :smile:
This is making me feel old!

I will be starting my 3rd year at Huddersfield in September, so if you want any advice or anything, don't hesitate in asking.
Reply 226
Hi, got a conditional offer to study pharmacy and have booked my accomodation at snow island. excited :smile:
Hello Sophie!! Its Alex from newsome! aha

Im starting at Hudds in sept! Photography :biggrin::biggrin: Cant wait!
Reply 228
Hey guys.
I'm going to Huddersfield as an exchange student for both terms, English Literature and Modern Language. Anyone else? Really excited about it :biggrin:
Reply 229
Really hope I get in here! So excited
Reply 230
Hi guys, I was informed by email by the Uni a few days ago that they will be offering be a place for the Counselling Studies Course after I applied in UCAS extra. Just waiting for this to change in Track, and hopefully I'm good to go.
I know there at least 3 people on here doing Counselling Studies; Taylor Nathan, Lovesuicide18 and Sarajade 13, so I will no doubt see you guys on the course. By the looks of it, our cohort will be quite small in numbers, perhaps 30 or so, so that makes it for a better experience in my opinion.
I am a mature student so I won't be doing all the freshers malarkey!
Hope to see some of you soon.

Sajid
Reply 231
I cant wait to start events management! who's staying in Storthes?? :biggrin:
Reply 232
Original post by allie18
I cant wait to start events management! who's staying in Storthes?? :biggrin:

I am, I am! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 233
Original post by Tilly9481
Hello :smile: I'll be doing psychology and counselling :smile: and staying in storthes :biggrin:

Hey, also doing psychology and counselling and stopping at storthes :smile:
Glad I've found someone else doing the same as I'm abit nervous x
FRESHERS join the biggest and the first freshers group on fb, with over 400 members and growing everyday! Meet your coursemates/flatmates! http://www.facebook.com/groups/317238345030854/
Original post by Lyneo
Hey guys I'm hopefully doing criminology and have booked my room at storthes hall, anyone else doing criminology???

Im doing criminology too.. And hopefully booking my room at storthes in the next couple of days, I'm insanely excited/nervous.. But it's good to know other people like yourself are in the same boat :-)
Original post by sarajade13
Hello there! I'm also hopefully going to Huddersfield to study Counselling Studies :smile: I will be staying in Storthes Hall (not sure whether this is a good or bad thing.. I guess i'll soon find out!). Was hoping someone could give me an insight into when freshers week starts? My course says it starts on the 17th but I wasn't sure if this meant that freshers wee:colondollar:k started on this week or the week before..
Cheers :smile:

Storthes can get noisy and is pretty much full of Freshers.
Reply 237
Im in aspley block D flat 10, but i was wondering what day is everyone moving in?
Reply 238
Original post by tussy_p
Im in aspley block D flat 10, but i was wondering what day is everyone moving in?

I'm in block B flat 10, I was planning on moving in on the 8th but I have two concerts so I'll have to wait until the 9th :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 239
Original post by LilMissNat
Anyone studying illustration or contemporary crafts starting 2012? :smile:

Yeah I am, your like the only person i know of doing illustration aswell haha

Quick Reply