Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

huddersfield 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bryanybites)
    Hey Im going to Huddersfield in September Studying chemistry and staying in Storthes Hall wbu? x
    I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    I'm hopefully studying interior design in Huddersfield in September and staying in Storthes Hall too x
    Sounds cool I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesypancakes)
    Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started
    I'm currently trying to get a deposit together for Snow Island too!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im starting Architecture and living at home for at least the first year.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bryanybites)
    Sounds cool I haven't met many people from my course yet -_- seems that chemistry students are few and far between XD haha Hudds seems a popular uni for arty subjects x
    I haven't met any that's doing mine yet either! Yeah there's a few doing architecture and textiles/fashion i've noticed. Becoming convinced that i'm the only one on my course haha x
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesypancakes)
    Hiya, starting my Politics degree at Huddersfield in September too! It'll be my first year and I've got a room at snow island in flat M8. Can't wait to get started

Ive got a room at snow island too! i will be in my first year doing fashion! im excited as well
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    Is anyone on that 'yougo' student site btw?
    me i am
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophieburgon)
    me i am
    I think i already have you as a friend on there
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemicalX)
    Hi i'm studying Pharmacy at Huddersfield this year (hopefully).

ive been there on an open day etc and i really liked it!
    cool which accommodation you staying in?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    cool which accommodation you staying in?
    I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

• 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dont really know? I want the best accommodation regardless of price because I Iove my privacy, so I'd want a big room and a ensuite. I'm currently researching etc

What accommodation are you staying in?

I'm staying in storthes hall in a 'standard plus' ensuite It's the most expensive at storthes and that little bit better than just the standard. I thought it would be best for the first year at least 'cause that's where most first years will probably go
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to huddersfield in September... I'll be studying Graphic Design & living in Snow Island accommodation. FLAT J4!!

Would be great to get to know people before!

Emily
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've seen aspley hall which has a gym, swimming pool and has a lovely deluxe room! I wanted the super deluxe but that's filled up however deluxe is good enough.

What do you think of aspley? And how much are you paying per week? I'm paying £107 a week.
    yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab94)
    yeah the one i wanted at storthes sold out quickly too! I haven't really looked at aspley so i don't know, i'm paying £98 a week and you get your room with an en-suite and an lcd tv and leather sofas in the lounge area, and there's a bar, mini supermarket and gym on-site So it should be good and i'm sure aspley should be too!
    OMG thats amazing
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Is some one comming tu Huddersfield 2012 for Logistics and supply managment course?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive got my accommodation in Highfields through local letting agency they have 19 apartments left i think and there all lavish!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cernobil)
    hi everyone Im going to Huddersfield in August to attend pre sessional course after that to start MA history but I concern about flat cost and living cost because I have schoolarship from my government it pay me montly 1000 pounds. I am married and I need to rent one bedroom flat but I dont know it is enough or not for living there ??

if someone will give some information i m happy
    Hi

There are few places where you should be able to live i used platinum lettings for a one bedroom luxury apartment

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 3, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.