Reply 102
Original post by chemicalX
Im sure it would! What city are you from? :smile:

I'm from Grimsby, you? :smile:
Original post by ab94
I'm from Grimsby, you? :smile:

thats quite far :eek: im only 1hr 20mins away - i live in Derby:smile:
Reply 104
[QUOTE="chemicalX;37307414"]thats quite far :eek: im only 1hr 20mins away - i live in Derby:smile:[/QUOTE

Yeah it's 3 trains away! Have you chosen your accommodation yet then?
Hey guys I'm currently at huddersfield so if you have any questions about the uni/city/accommodation let me know! I was a fresher this year but transferring courses so going to be starting again in September, so it's freshers take 2 for me :P x
Reply 106
Original post by Mrx123
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm it depends on luck.......i dont know of a flat this year without a slob lol

J8 :smile: Everyone is really clean and not often too messy here :smile:
Reply 107
Anyone living at Snow Island flat J8 for 2012/2013?
Reply 108
Original post by Nalie
J8 :smile: Everyone is really clean and not often too messy here :smile:

tht is awesome, I am jealous lol :smile:
[QUOTE="ab94;37308465"]
thats quite far :eek: im only 1hr 20mins away - i live in Derby:smile:[/QUOTE

Yeah it's 3 trains away! Have you chosen your accommodation yet then?

I think im really leaning towards aspley :biggrin: im hopefully going to book it in the next few weeks... need to sort out SF though!! argghhhhh such a pain!
Original post by Lovesuicide18
Hey guys I'm currently at huddersfield so if you have any questions about the uni/city/accommodation let me know! I was a fresher this year but transferring courses so going to be starting again in September, so it's freshers take 2 for me :P x

HI i'm going to be starting tha adult nursing programme in september and i'm wondering about what length of tennacy i'll need, 43 or 51 weeks?

thanks.
Reply 111

Hiya, whats the night life like in huddersfield? & also whats it like living in halls?x
Reply 112
Original post by Leah.94
Hiya, whats the night life like in huddersfield? & also whats it like living in halls?x

Tokyos and Camel Club are the 2 big night clubs

Hello, I have a place to study Photography at Huddersfield in Sept 2012 and Im so unsure as to where to stay. I'm not to keen on living 25 mins away from the uni but I definitely don't want to miss out on any freshers fun! Does anyone no anything about the private accommodation, as in how many first years actually live their? Any help or information is much appreciated. :smile:
Reply 114
Hi,

Have a look @ http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/lookathouse.asp?id=96433

They have some free rooms there and its close to the university!!

If you need any more advice on where to say let me know
ME!! I'm thinking of going to huddersfield for the foundation year in creative arts... I got the offer letter already but still considering.

I don't know about the accommodation yet. Any recommendations? BTW, how's huddersfield? A nice place to live/study?
Reply 116
Original post by cottoncandygirl
ME!! I'm thinking of going to huddersfield for the foundation year in creative arts... I got the offer letter already but still considering.

I don't know about the accommodation yet. Any recommendations? BTW, how's huddersfield? A nice place to live/study?

It is a nice place to live & study, the night life is awesome and you can find different types of accommodation ive booked http://www.accommodationforstudents....e.asp?id=96433 apparently lost of first years have there
Reply 117
[QUOTE="chemicalX;37320257"]
Original post by ab94

I think im really leaning towards aspley :biggrin: im hopefully going to book it in the next few weeks... need to sort out SF though!! argghhhhh such a pain!

ah yeah i know! I sent off my SF ages ago and it still isn't all sorted :/
Original post by Vessi
It is a nice place to live & study, the night life is awesome and you can find different types of accommodation ive booked http://www.accommodationforstudents....e.asp?id=96433 apparently lost of first years have there

I can't open the link...

ah yeah i know! I sent off my SF ages ago and it still isn't all sorted :/

:shock: really! ive got no hope:shot:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending