Original post by chemicalX
:shock: really! ive got no hope:shot:

Yeah, i just hope it goes in a few weeks before we start :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 121
I'm studying Illustration, and stopping in Storthes Hall.. Just looking to get to know a few peeps before i actually get there XD
Original post by ab94
Yeah, i just hope it goes in a few weeks before we start :smile:

Yeah :smile: what are the grades you need to achieve?
Reply 123
Original post by Limoo
I'm studying Illustration, and stopping in Storthes Hall.. Just looking to get to know a few peeps before i actually get there XD

Hi, that sounds good! :smile: which room type you chosen in storthes?
Reply 124
Original post by chemicalX
Yeah :smile: what are the grades you need to achieve?

I need 300 UCAS points, you?
I'll hopefully be studying music in Septemberrr.. Can't wait! :smile: Hopefully going to be staying in Snow Island.. Eeeeee! :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by ab94
Hi, that sounds good! :smile: which room type you chosen in storthes?

Helloo! :biggrin:
Just a regular single room, you? :smile:
I'm heading to Huddersfield in September studying English, I'm staying at Storthes too :smile:
Those who are going to Snow Island, are your offers conditional or unconditional? I want to book but I'm put off by the possibility that I'll be liable for £4,000 if I don't get the grades!
I see a lot of people staying at Storthes and Snow Island, but not many for Aspley Hall. Anyone else booked in for Aspley Hall?
Reply 130
Original post by JosephDuffy
I see a lot of people staying at Storthes and Snow Island, but not many for Aspley Hall. Anyone else booked in for Aspley Hall?

I booked at Aspley, I know haven't heard anything about the room I'm in though, just got a bunch of conformation emails. I assume that's normal! :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by Samantham00
I'm heading to Huddersfield in September studying English, I'm staying at Storthes too :smile:

I'm just finishing my second year of English Lit at Huddersfield. The staff are very friendly and are more than happy to help if you ever have any questions. My time at Hudd, as a whole, has been pretty awesome :biggrin:
If you ever have any questions about the course (presuming you're doing a lit based one rather than language) feel free to pm me :smile:
Original post by Andy_J
I booked at Aspley, I know haven't heard anything about the room I'm in though, just got a bunch of conformation emails. I assume that's normal! :smile:

I completed mine mainly over the phone due me not being 18 at the time (can't sign tenancy agreement etc), so they have told me my room.
But other than that, yes, I lot of emails :smile:
Hey, I'm looking to go to Huddersfield in September too - anyone here doing Architecture? Staying at Storthes.. did someone say they got their room number?! :biggrin:
Reply 134
Original post by JosephDuffy
I completed mine mainly over the phone due me not being 18 at the time (can't sign tenancy agreement etc), so they have told me my room.
But other than that, yes, I lot of emails :smile:

I'm under 18 and I'm sure I signed the tenancy agreement...?
Original post by Andy_J

So does that mean we have to do it over the phone ?
Original post by Limoo

I'm going to study creative arts foundation year, which could lead me to illustration or graphic design etc in the following year!...so we're in the same category. HAHAH.

I'm 98% going for Storthes Hall but kinda lazy to take the bus everyday... -.-
Original post by Andy_J

Original post by cottoncandygirl
So does that mean we have to do it over the phone ?

Part of the tenancy agreement is that the person signing it is 18 (I think). I'm sure it won't be a problem since you'll be 18 when you go there (I hope). If it's gone through, I wouldn't worry, maybe just check the agreement/send them an email. I also had to change my billing stuff after it had gone through, so I was on the phone/email them a bit more anyway.
Reply 138
Hi I'm from cambridgeshire and I currently have Huddersfield as my firm to study history I've put myself down for strothes hall accommodation. Would like to get to know a few people before I get there.
Im over 18 but ive signed all the paper work for Storthes but i spoke to somebody whos currently at Huddersfield and they said that you dont fin out the number of your flat untill a week before moving

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending