Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Apprentice 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Who is your favourite at this stage?
    Adam
    5.87%
    Gabrielle
    7.82%
    Jade
    3.18%
    Jenna
    1.22%
    Nick
    31.54%
    Ricky
    12.22%
    Stephen
    0.24%
    Tom
    37.90%

• 163 followers

It's back on Wednesday, March 21. I have to admit I didn't regularly watch the last couple of series but I'm planning on being more invested in the show this time around. Anybody else going to be watching?

This year's female contestants (left to right): Laura Hogg, Maria O'Connor, Jenna Whittingham, Jane McEvoy, Bilyana Apostolova, Gabrielle Omar, Katie Wright, Jade Nash

This year's male contestants (left to right): Michael Copp, Azhar Siddique, Nick Holzherr, Tom Gearing, Duane Bryan, Adam Corbally, Ricky Martin, Stephen Brady

Ricky Martin is a 26 year old recruitment team leader and is also a wrestler. Says: "I truly am the reflection of perfection"

Katie Wright, an editorial and research director, is 26. Says: "I would call myself 'The Blonde Assassin. I let people underestimate me so I can blow them out of the water"

Stephen Brady, 33, is a sales manager based in Vienna. Says: "Enthusiasm is a huge asset of mine and I believe it's caught and not taught"

Bilyana Apostolova is a 25-year-old Bulgarian born risk analyst. Says: "I got myself from a Communist block of flats in Bulgaria to the top of a skyscraper in the heart of the City of London"

Adam Corbally, 32, is a market trader from Derbyshire. Says: "I get too excited but that shows my passion, it shows my drive and it shows my ability"

Jane McEvoy is a 28-year-old co-founder of a food manufacturing company in Kilkenny, Ireland. Says: Anything is achievable if you have drive, ambition and a seriously good work ethic"

Azhar Siddique, 33, is the founder and managing director of a catering and refrigeration company, and lives in Manchester. Says: "It's not who shouts the loudest; it's who has the ability to control the situation"

Jade Nash, 29, is a former 18-30 rep turned business development manager. Says: "What I want is to be able to retire when I'm 45, but I'm such a workaholic that I'll probably carry on until I'm 80"

Duane Bryan, 29, from Manchester is the founder/director of a drinks distribution company and is inspired by the Jaegermeister brand. Says: "I am a winner and I am a fighter, in order to be the best you've got to beat the best"

Gabrielle Omar is a 29-year-old architect from London. Says: "When it comes to business I can be like an animal and I will roar my way to the top"

Michael Copp, 31, is the managing director of a kitchen and bedroom furniture retailer. Says: "I'm better than unique; I'm naturally gifted in business"

Maria O'Connor is a 20-year-old restaurateur who opened her own Greek restaurant a year ago. Says: "If you chuck me in the deep end, I'll swim, I won't sink"

Nick Holzherr is a 25-year-old technology entrepreneur from Birmingham. Says: "I've got loads of ideas and I know how to whittle them down into ideas that will work and I've got what it takes to make them actually happen"

Laura Hogg, 28, is a bridal shop owner and former ice skater. Says: "I am going to be one of Scotland's next great exports"

Tom Gearing, 23, is the director of a fine wine investment company. Says: "I'm confident, charismatic, and some people say I'm quite good looking so that adds to the bill"

Jenna Whittingham is a 25-year-old beauty salon owner from Lancashire who has never been away from home for more than a week. Says: "My personality and character is 'once seen never forgotten"
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait :dance:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Martin? Straight home from LSE open day to this, perfect
    • 65 followers

ReputationRep:
    Exciting :teeth:

:adore:
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really looking forward to it

Will move back to Mondays after Empire finishes or will it remain on a Wednesday?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bottom left blond female could get some warmth intercoursed into her soul.

Why do they always look so bitchy and cold?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait!

I always love seeing the pics of the contestants before the show starts...and I think we all make the same judgements year after year!! Looking forward to seeing who the various character types are this year.
    • 69 followers

ReputationRep:
    What's Bilyana sayin'?
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    whoops!

cant wait!!!

im hoping we get someone like mohammed from junior apprentice just for the laughs!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Martin; I bet he's going to be living da vida loca :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Exciting :teeth:

:adore:
    I only watch it for Nick!

His wit is drier than the Sahara
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Could someone just simply explain what it is? Thanks
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:

I'm hoping for a similar comedic gem this series.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    mega mega excited:excited:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)

I'm hoping for a similar comedic gem this series.
    genius, absolute genius. I remember that, it was so funny and still is
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No prize for finding the most attractive female this series.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    can't wait!! love this show :excited:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have four deadlines on Tuesday and the seasons of three of my favourite American shows have ended... This is a good relief.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocker710)
    Ricky Martin; I bet he's going to be living da vida loca :awesome:
    I see what you did there :giggle:
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, I had no idea it was coming back again so soon. Thanks a lot for the heads up OP :yy:

That's pretty impressive that they have a 20-year-old on there. She must be the youngest they've had so far, no? I'm the same age and haven't succeeded in anything so far :sigh:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.