Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Apprentice 2012

Announcements Posted on
  • View Poll Results: Who is your favourite at this stage?
    Adam
    5.87%
    Gabrielle
    7.82%
    Jade
    3.18%
    Jenna
    1.22%
    Nick
    31.54%
    Ricky
    12.22%
    Stephen
    0.24%
    Tom
    37.90%

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    You do realise that was on purpose don't you?
    No? Haha, it was just something I saw and thought was odd. The same that he put one of the runners on the same lane, missing out the lane he was meant to be on.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gabrielle is probably my favourite. Has a brilliant personality, isn't two faced and has actually performed quite well.
    • 17 followers

(Original post by Mess.)
    Agreed, that was a terrible reward compared to some of the amazing things they have been given.
    Times is hard.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    No? Haha, it was just something I saw and thought was odd. The same that he put one of the runners on the same lane, missing out the lane he was meant to be on.
    The first episode of You're Fired.

From 4:10
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hravan)
    The first episode of You're Fired.

From 4:10
    Ah okay, but sorry that I didn't realise that because I hadn't watched that particular show... So not entirely my fault then
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ricky is backstabbing ****. I know I've said something alike before, but I hate him...so much.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by localfox1000)
    Ricky is backstabbing ****. I know I've said something alike before, but I hate him...so much.
    how??
    • 72 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jade is so annoying, i hope she gets embarrassed by the other candidates next time.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I want Nick to win, just 'cos of his surname...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stephen is getting lucky, he has contributed NOTHING and his team keeps winning. As soon as he is in the losing team he is gone!! Tom has been the best so far and he seems the most down to earth one out of them all. I thought he still did well as PM even though he lost the task. Gabrielle annoys the hell out of me too, she loves herself. To be honest they are all complete ***** this year apart from Tom,Nick and Jenna in my opinion
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tpxvs)
    how??
    yesterday when Sir Alan was saying something good about their team, he was doing his usual overcompensating yes man act. As soon SA moved on to a negative, he quickly said something like " Well that's the London team's fault". He is always the first to deflect responsibility. I get the feeling that the guy will sell his friends out to get ahead- a backstabber.
    • 147 followers

ReputationRep:
    They should do an Apprentice with the most memorable candidates such as Paul, Syed, Tre, Raef, Stuart & Jim. Now I wouldn't mind paying to watch that :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really went off Tom in this week's episode. He just seems a bit stroppy and takes himself too seriously trying to be all cool and arty.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Darcie*)
    I really went off Tom in this week's episode. He just seems a bit stroppy and takes himself too seriously trying to be all cool and arty.
    I thought he handled the situation in the boardroom excellently. He also seems to be a major favourite.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    im the only one backing ricky?!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarred Kyle)
    I thought he handled the situation in the boardroom excellently. He also seems to be a major favourite.
    Agreed. He is one of very few who would actually admit that he was to blame for the failure of the team.i like him, but I don't see him winning tbh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I totally see him winning. He's the only genuine guy there.

Also, anyone else thing he looks a bit like Will Young?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leelad)
    Agreed. He is one of very few who would actually admit that he was to blame for the failure of the team.
    This is one of the many reasons I think Tom is the best candidate this year. Rather than do something like Ricky (who basically blames everyone apart from himself), Tom takes responsibility and admits when he's in the wrong. Being a consistently strong performer doesn't hurt, either. Picking the other artist was just a risk that didn't pay off. We saw he's a good project manager in the second hand goods episode.
    • 148 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarred Kyle)
    Oh, I totally see him winning. He's the only genuine guy there.

Also, anyone else thing he looks a bit like Will Young?
    Nah he looks like Matt di Angelo!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ricky- A bit too clever. Does LS really want such a cunning, sly business partner- it could backfire.

Gabrielle- creative but does she have the killer instinct needed in business?

Tom- seems like a reasonable, smart guy but outwardly lacks enthusiasm.

Stephen- Never does anything. He'll be going in the next couple of weeks if he's on the loosing team. Has a tendency to come alive in the boardroom though.

Jade-Has been sent back to the boardroom quite a few times now. Seems fiesty, but I get annoyed as she always seems to be giggling when being dressed down by LS.

Nick- seems like a genuinely nice guy and not bad at business.

Jenna- I think someone described her voice as a cat giving birth. That's pretty much her only distinctive feature.

Adam- certainly did well selling on the last task. Does appear to be a bit of a dopy Yorkshire-man but I believe there is more to him than meets the eye.

Ricky or Adam are the contenders for the apprenticeship, me thinks. Tom seems too innocent; perhaps he's too young.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 8, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.