The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Awake...Sleep...Awake...Sleep...

In the final chapter now, peeps.

I imagine continuously coming online is doing little to help your brain shut down and sleep :tongue:
Hello again friends. Not that I ever leave that is...
Original post by Mr Smurf
Interesting. :colone: Yours?

Why interesting :s-smilie: I slept through half of it, had takeaways the other half :smile:
I killed it... COME BACK EVERYONE, except morris. You keep sleeping dear...
Original post by Stray_talk
I imagine continuously coming online is doing little to help your brain shut down and sleep :tongue:

Everyone is different....
It's no use. No matter how I look at it this new uniform is entirely green.
got friend requests now from two people who live in my hometown but I have no mutual friends with them and no memory of ever having met :/ not sure if my memory is just awful or if they are strangers adding me for some reason (in which case PARANOIA, WHO ARE THEY AND WHY THEY ADDING ME, AHHH :s-smilie:)
Reply 2007
Original post by SciFiBoy
got friend requests now from two people who live in my hometown but I have no mutual friends with them and no memory of ever having met :/ not sure if my memory is just awful or if they are strangers adding me for some reason (in which case PARANOIA, WHO ARE THEY AND WHY THEY ADDING ME, AHHH :s-smilie:)

I'd just add them :tongue: Honestly, it's only Facebook. No big deal :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
I'd just add them :tongue: Honestly, it's only Facebook. No big deal :smile:

they might be a freak or something lol :tongue:

idk, I sent them a message asking if I knew them and apologising for asking if I do know them :tongue:
Reply 2009
Original post by SciFiBoy
they might be a freak or something lol :tongue:

idk, I sent them a message asking if I knew them and apologising for asking if I do know them :tongue:

Yeah and if they are, it's just as easy to delete them? :tongue:

I'd of just gone along 'Thanks for the add, where do I know you from? :h:' on their wall if I'm honest :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
Yeah and if they are, it's just as easy to delete them? :tongue:

I'd of just gone along 'Thanks for the add, where do I know you from? :h:' on their wall if I'm honest :smile:

hm, that would probably have made more sense lol, ah well is done now :tongue:
If I ever hear another Elvis song again I am going to cry... Oh wait... I have to listen to it for the next 5 months. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 2012
Original post by RDavies93
If I ever hear another Elvis song again I am going to cry... Oh wait... I have to listen to it for the next 5 months. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Could be worse. Tom Jones?:eek:
Original post by PrIaLs
Could be worse. Tom Jones?:eek:

LOL true. Plus I think by the end of my shift I was deaf anyway so it doesn't matter too much :tongue:

Hows it going? :smile:
Reply 2014

You'll be crying alot then... :')
Original post by Deyesy
You'll be crying alot then... :')

Way to be encouraging :tongue:
Reply 2016
Way to be encouraging :tongue:

You know me too well :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
You know me too well :tongue:

'cause I spend too much time on here... :tongue:
Reply 2018