Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XI

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)

I never attempt jokes. No, no, no.
    I probably shouldn't lol, especially when drunk! :mmm:

also, I always found "fit" as compliment sounds really bad, just the way the word sounds it sounds more degrading than complimentary when I hear people say it, not a word I would use to describe someone either, "beautiful" "pretty" "attractive" sound so much better, maybe is just me though
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    Would never seriously use 'fit' as a description :facepalm:
    • 91 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiBoy)
    I probably shouldn't lol, especially when drunk! :mmm:

also, I always found "fit" as compliment sounds really bad, just the way the word sounds it sounds more degrading than complimentary when I hear people say it, not a word I would use to describe someone either, "beautiful" "pretty" "attractive" sound so much better, maybe is just me though
    Of course it's not just you. My earlier post said pretty much the same thing, and RDavies93 and morris743 also agreed with me :yep:
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Of course it's not just you. My earlier post said pretty much the same thing, and RDavies93 and morris743 also agreed with me :yep:
    ah cool glad to know is not just me being weird again!
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah cool glad to know is not just me being weird again!
    Silly boy.
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Silly boy.
    I am always silly!
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am always silly!
    But not always a boy? :beard:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    strawberry milk, custard doughnut, heated rice pudding with sugar on top...

hell yeah midnight snack kids :awesome:

watching more Supernatural blu-rays to boot
    Supernatural as in the programme? With the Winchesters?
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    But not always a boy? :beard:
    :rofl: touché!

nah, im always a boy though I have my more feminine moments :flutter:
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: touché!

nah, im always a boy though I have my more feminine moments :flutter:
    High 5, sista!
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    Supernatural as in the programme? With the Winchesters?
    yes :yep:

I am only on season 2 though so no spoilers got in to it recently, watched a few episodes online which were really good so I got seasons 1-5 on blu-ray (was on offer on amazon and needed something to watch!) really like the show so far though, the Winchester brothers are really cool and I love all the monsters and demons and stuff (im a huge sci-fi/fantasy geek!)
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    High 5, sista!
    hehe, tbh I have issues with the whole concept of masculinity, but this is digressing in to the realm of gender politics which is probably not appropriate here
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    hehe, tbh I have issues with the whole concept of masculinity, but this is digressing in to the realm of gender politics which is probably not appropriate here
    No. I like it. Continue.

Can't stand simple conformity, especially when it comes to 'acting like a man'. I've been accused of being gay in the past. Which could work if it wasn't for the fact I love the womenfolk.
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    No. I like it. Continue.

Can't stand simple conformity, especially when it comes to 'acting like a man'. I've been accused of being gay in the past. Which could work if it wasn't for the fact I love the womenfolk.
    conformity is boring and **** imho, don't get me started on things like that, like there's some kind of "manual" to being who I am based solely on my gender? hell with that I say! imo people should be whoever they want to be, frack what society/culture thinks you should be. people thought I was gay at school and bullied me for it (which makes it super moronic as im not even bi...), I know I like girls but apparently I don't act the right way to be thought of as straight by some narrow minded pedants.
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    conformity is boring and **** imho, don't get me started on things like that, like there's some kind of "manual" to being who I am based solely on my gender? hell with that I say! imo people should be whoever they want to be, frack what society/culture thinks you should be. people thought I was gay at school and bullied me for it (which makes it super moronic as im not even bi...), I know I like girls but apparently I don't act the right way to be thought of as straight by some narrow minded pedants.
    Ironically you may be more straight than any of those people could ever hope to be. How can you tell what they truly are, as they are so keen to keep up this act? :holmes:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes :yep:

I am only on season 2 though so no spoilers got in to it recently, watched a few episodes online which were really good so I got seasons 1-5 on blu-ray (was on offer on amazon and needed something to watch!) really like the show so far though, the Winchester brothers are really cool and I love all the monsters and demons and stuff (im a huge sci-fi/fantasy geek!)
    OMG I love Supernatural. None of my friends have seen it though
    Its so good. The first 2 seasons are the best, then it gets a bit weird. Season 5/6 are a little more normal. I'm on season 7 but I keep having to wait for episodes because they had a break over in America.
    It's one of my favourite programmes!!
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ironically you may be more straight than any of those people could ever hope to be. How can you tell what they truly are, as they are so keen to keep up this act? :holmes:
    probably lol, I have no idea, people confuse me at times!
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG I love Supernatural. None of my friends have seen it though
    Its so good. The first 2 seasons are the best, then it gets a bit weird. Season 5/6 are a little more normal. I'm on season 7 but I keep having to wait for episodes because they had a break over in America.
    It's one of my favourite programmes!!
    really enjoying it so far as I said

I have a long way to go before I catch up lol, but I watch shows fast (marathons!)

you sound like you have good taste in tv shows then
    • 26 followers

ReputationRep:
    probably lol, I have no idea, people confuse me at times!
    Very few people are worth thinking about. Seriously. Think of these people as just another animal..or perhaps not even that
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can I jump in here? I feel exactly the same way. Seems like guys my age need to take the piss and rugby tackle of each other to assert their manhood, especially in front of women and I just can't stand it.
Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.