The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by RDavies93
You don't think it's a little two-faced? :/

We really do... Though I'm not sure it's free time, more time that should be spent sleeping. :tongue:

Well you said you are grateful for her bringing the book in? I wouldn't say so :smile:

It'll be revision come the beginning of April sadly :sigh: >.<
Reply 81
Original post by Deyesy
Well you said you are grateful for her bringing the book in? I wouldn't say so :smile:

It'll be revision come the beginning of April sadly :sigh: >.<

I guess so... As long as I stick to truth I suppose I can't feel guilty.

I'm hoping I'll actually be sleeping once I start working my full 37 hour contract... :redface:
Reply 82
I guess so... As long as I stick to truth I suppose I can't feel guilty.

I'm hoping I'll actually be sleeping once I start working my full 37 hour contract... :redface:

Nuh-uh :smile: Just write specifically about the hospital and nothing else.

When do you start? :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Deyesy
Nuh-uh :smile: Just write specific about the hospital and nothing else.

When do you start? :h:

Ok, Thankyou, I feel a little better about this now :smile:

Well, she said I wouldn't be working my full week until I had completed training... I'm not sure how long that will take but it starts on Sunday. I'm not even sure they're open all week until Easter.

How many exams do you have left to take this year?
Reply 84
Ok, Thankyou, I feel a little better about this now :smile:

Well, she said I wouldn't be working my full week until I had completed training... I'm not sure how long that will take but it starts on Sunday. I'm not even sure they're open all week until Easter.

How many exams do you have left to take this year?

I'm stuck with you until Sunday? :tongue: Well the Easter holidays start in about 2 and half weeks? So that's enough time for training I'd say? :h:

I'll only have the two ^^ But one of them, I'm going to have re-teach myself the whole unit which'll be fun :facepalm:
Reply 85
Original post by Deyesy
I'm stuck with you until Sunday? :tongue: Well the Easter holidays start in about 2 and half weeks? So that's enough time for training I'd say? :h:

I'll only have the two ^^ But one of them, I'm going to have re-teach myself the whole unit which'll be fun :facepalm:

Stuck with me for a lot longer, you'll be sorry to hear :tongue: 2 and a half weeks? REALLY? Where is the year going!?

Not too bad, I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you allow yourself enough time to get it all in your head :smile:
Reply 86
Stuck with me for a lot longer, you'll be sorry to hear :tongue: 2 and a half weeks? REALLY? Where is the year going!?

Not too bad, I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you allow yourself enough time to get it all in your head :smile:

ALOT longer? :afraid: :tongue: It's quickly disappearing already :frown: It's April 2 weeks on Sunday :|

I SHOULD be fine as Sociology isn't complicated stuff, just the unit I'll be teaching myself is incredibly dull :tongue:
Reply 87
Yes. Got a problem with that!? :tongue:

That's insane... I need to go get birthday cards for dad and rupert in that case O.o

Ahhh, I hate dull topics, it's such a struggle to work up the motivation to teach yourself something that is dull. I wish you luck. (Even though you do so clearly hate talking to me :tongue:)
Reply 88
:hi:
Reply 89
Original post by geetar

:hat2: Afternoon sir
Reply 90
Original post by geetar

hi :smile:
Reply 91
Yes. Got a problem with that!? :tongue:

That's insane... I need to go get birthday cards for dad and rupert in that case O.o

Ahhh, I hate dull topics, it's such a struggle to work up the motivation to teach yourself something that is dull. I wish you luck. (Even though you do so clearly hate talking to me :tongue:)

Thinking about it...no :tongue:

You have no money remember? :') You spent it on cheese :lolwut: :tongue:

Education luckily is the only part of Sociology I do find dull. Religion, Crime & Deviance and Family aren't s'bad. Yeah...I clearly hate talking to you :colonhash:
Reply 92
Original post by Deyesy
Thinking about it...no :tongue:

You have no money remember? :') You spent it on cheese :lolwut: :tongue:

Education luckily is the only part of Sociology I do find dull. Religion, Crime & Deviance and Family aren't s'bad. Yeah...I clearly hate talking to you :colonhash:

I'm glad to hear this because I rather like talking to you :smile:

I know... I'll just make them instead :smile: I have free time this week after all :smile:

Well, 1 out of 3 is not bad :smile: No... you clearly don't :biggrin:
Feel like complaining, I hate A Levels :frown:
Reply 94
Original post by LifeIsGood

Who doesn't? Complain away :smile:
Reply 95

AS or A2? Also are you really wonderful and single? :biggrin:
Who doesn't? Complain away :smile:

Ok so I do Bio, Chem & Maths and they all SUCK. Kidding, they're good subjects but the school is going so fast and I want to learn it on my own properly because we've been so occupied with practical work, we completely lost track and are so behind, I need to have a major catch up and it's difficult to cope.

Original post by morris743
AS or A2? Also are you really wonderful and single? :biggrin:

A2, and yes :colondollar:
Reply 97
Ok so I do Bio, Chem & Maths and they all SUCK. Kidding, they're good subjects but the school is going so fast and I want to learn it on my own properly because we've been so occupied with practical work, we completely lost track and are so behind, I need to have a major catch up and it's difficult to cope.

Take a breather for a day or two - total relaxation. Then start yourself a diary. Time can run away very fast when you're not completely sure where you're going. Planning as much as possible really can maximise your time at an amazing rate.
Reply 98

Same as I did! :smile: Though, the only practical work I did was for the investigation as I wasn't actually in school most the time :colondollar: What exam boards do you do? Try not to stress, I promise it'll all click into place in time!
Reply 99
Original post by morris743
Take a breather for a day or two - total relaxation. Then start yourself a diary. Time can run away very fast when you're not completely sure where you're going. Planning as much as possible really can maximise your time at an amazing rate.

This. :smile:

Latest