Original post by Deyesy
You sure? :holmes:

*Pokes self* pretty sure.
Reply 1021
Original post by RDavies93
He smells funny...

Not good :hugs:

Dogs tend to.

She says she's not coming home tonight because when she goes to try and sleep in her own bed she gets flashbacks of a lad apparently.

She has a tendency to lie alot, so we definitely think she's hiding something...
Original post by Deyesy
Dogs tend to.

She says she's not coming home tonight because when she goes to try and sleep in her own bed she gets flashbacks of a lad apparently

Not usually this funny though. He smells like something died on him :s-smilie:

Has she got somewhere else to sleep? A friend's or something?

hmmm :/

(kick me if i ask too many questions k.)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1023
Not usually this funny though. He smells like something died on him :s-smilie:

Has she got somewhere else to sleep? A friend's or something?

(kick me if i ask too many questions k.)

Get rid of him then? :')

She says she's sleeping at work colleague's house. My mum doesn't like the sound of it, so has gone to pick her up from work. She reallyyyy isn't in a good mental state whatsoever :erm:
Original post by Deyesy
Get rid of him then? :')

She says she's sleeping at work colleague's house. My mum doesn't like the sound of it, so has gone to pick her up from work. She reallyyyy isn't in a good mental state whatsoever :erm:

He's tucked himself under the duvet now... I do't want to put him out because he'll just whine and open my door again.... He's so persistent.

I really wish I knew what to say... Sorry mate :/

Hm, if you want to talk pm or such
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1025
He's tucked himself under the duvet now... I do't want to put him out because he'll just whine and open my door again.... He's so persistent.

I really wish I knew what to say... Sorry mate :/

So now your bed is going to smell of death? :tongue:

And don't worry about it :smile: There's not much that talking about it will do...
Original post by Deyesy
So now your bed is going to smell of death? :tongue:

And don't worry about it :smile: There's not much that talking about it will do...

I didn't think of that... He's sleeping now though... plus he's keeping my legs warm.

Still sorry.. I know, I'm just offering a shoulder so to speak, it seemed the right thing to do :smile:
Nooo I'm listening to Linkin Park... :smile:

I was just watching some live performance they did in Moscow on MTV Rocks. Chester is one of the best singers in the world.

I'm not very happy. I've just found out that some of my mates have gone out for one of their birthdays and I wasn't invited or told anything about it. I asked him what he was doing for it last week and he said he'd let me know. For far too long now I've been on the outside of the group and I'm getting tired of it. Only on a few occasions they ask me to go out somewhere and I said no and now I don't ever seem to get asked.
Reply 1028
I didn't think of that... He's sleeping now though... plus he's keeping my legs warm.

Still sorry.. I know, I'm just offering a shoulder so to speak, it seemed the right thing to do :smile:

Nowwww you're going to smell like death?

She needs to see someone about it. I'm genuinely worried for her.

Original post by TheMagicRat
I was just watching some live performance they did in Moscow on MTV Rocks. Chester is one of the best singers in the world.

I'm not very happy. I've just found out that some of my mates have gone out for one of their birthdays and I wasn't invited or told anything about it. I asked him what he was doing for it last week and he said he'd let me know. For far too long now I've been on the outside of the group and I'm getting tired of it. Only on a few occasions they ask me to go out somewhere and I said no and now I don't ever seem to get asked.

Maybe they don't ask you now because they automatically think you're going to say no?

Awesome XD

Ahh dude that's not cool. Especially since you'd asked so was kind of clear you were up for doing something. I don't blame you for being tired of it, I wish i could offer some useful advice, but I'm afraid I have none. I'm sorry... :hugs:
Original post by Deyesy
Nowwww you're going to smell like death?

She needs to see someone about it. I'm genuinely worried for her.

True... :s-smilie:

Would she make a big uhh, fuss, if you were to suggest this? :/
Reply 1031
True... :s-smilie:

Would she make a big uhh, fuss, if you were to suggest this? :/

You didn't really think about it did you? :')

She'd deny she does need to see someone...
Original post by Deyesy
You didn't really think about it did you? :')

She'd deny she does need to see someone...

Not at all... Maybe I'll go put him in mums bed...

Yeah, I thought you may say that. Honestly, I don't know what to say. Sounds tough :/
Reply 1033
Not at all... Maybe I'll go put him in mums bed...

Yeah, I thought you may say that. Honestly, I don't know what to say. Sounds tough :/

You mum will love that :')

I'm not that close to any family members but when it comes their safety, I worry alot.
Original post by Deyesy
Maybe they don't ask you now because they automatically think you're going to say no?

That's what I assume but it was rare I said no. Thing is that the pub we go to is right next to their houses. I live about 30 mins walk away. I have to take into consideration how I'm going to get home. Walk it at midnight, catch a bus (which I've been known to miss because the timings are pathetic) or get a taxi which is £4-5.

We've been drifted further apart and I don't have many good friends besides them, so it is annoying.

Anyway, sorry about venting all this anger. Your problem appears to be more serious. It doesn't sound good.
Original post by Deyesy
You mum will love that :')

I'm not that close to any family members but when it comes their safety, I worry alot.

She's more used to it than me though :tongue:

Well that's natural. Of course you're going to be worried about her. Is your mum back from picking her up yet?
Reply 1036
That's what I assume but it was rare I said no. Thing is that the pub we go to is right next to their houses. I live about 30 mins walk away. I have to take into consideration how I'm going to get home. Walk it at midnight, catch a bus (which I've been known to miss because the timings are pathetic) or get a taxi which is £4-5.

We've been drifted further apart and I don't have many good friends besides them, so it is annoying.

Anyway, sorry about venting all this anger. Your problem appears to be more serious. It doesn't sound good.

Mate, that's what we're here for :yy: Venting helps :smile:

Couldn't you suggest to them going to the pub, so you wouldn't be running the chance of not being invited?

She's more used to it than me though :tongue:

Well that's natural. Of course you're going to be worried about her. Is your mum back from picking her up yet?

Just got back. My sister is thankfully with her. She sounds to be in a right state though...
Reply 1037
And she just threw her tips from work in the bin...

*facepalms*
Original post by Deyesy

Couldn't you suggest to them going to the pub, so you wouldn't be running the chance of not being invited?

Just got back. My sister is thankfully with her. She sounds to be in a right state though...

At least she's home... So it's a weight off your mind right... The not knowing is the worst bit. Hmm, I hope she, calms down? Not sure that's the best way to phrase it sorry, I hope you understand what I mean.
Original post by Deyesy

I've kind of mentioned in the past about going to the pub which is roughly the same distance for everyone but they just laughed it off and prefer to go to the one closer to them. We should definitely be going out in a couple of weeks because it's the end of season hockey presentation and the plan is to go out after that.

Latest