The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by RDavies93
At least she's home... So it's a weight off your mind right... The not knowing is the worst bit. Hmm, I hope she, calms down? Not sure that's the best way to phrase it sorry, I hope you understand what I mean.

Wow. Sounds like something's gone on with a lad in an unconsentual way. She says and I quote 'I can't look at any lads now and not feel afraid'...

Original post by TheMagicRat
I've kind of mentioned in the past about going to the pub which is roughly the same distance for everyone but they just laughed it off and prefer to go to the one closer to them. We should definitely be going out in a couple of weeks because it's the end of season hockey presentation and the plan is to go out after that.

Well I guess you could suggest going to the pub near them then? At least if you know in advance then you can prepare for transport home?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Deyesy
Wow. Sounds like something's gone on with a lad in an unconsentual way. She says and I quote 'I can't look at any lads now and not feel afraid'...

Well I guess you could suggest going to the pub near them then? At least if you know in advance then you can prepare for transport home?

Well, hell.

I second this pub idea.
Reply 1042
Well, hell.

I second this pub idea.

She found something out on Monday which has ruined her life, which is to do with the unconsentual things...
Original post by Deyesy
She found something out on Monday which has ruined her life, which is to do with the unconsentual things...

Is this her saying its ruined her life or has she told you what and it is actually going to ruin her life? :/ Do not answer this if you don't want to ok.
Original post by Deyesy

Jeez. That's not good at all. I don't know what to say.

Will do.
Reply 1045
Is this her saying its ruined her life or has she told you what and it is actually going to ruin her life? :/ Do not answer this if you don't want to ok.

It's this.

Original post by TheMagicRat
Jeez. That's not good at all. I don't know what to say.

Will do.

Just over heard other things. I wouldn't wish her life on ANYONE.
Original post by Deyesy
It's this.

Just over heard other things. I wouldn't wish her life on ANYONE.

I've got nothing. :hugs:
Reply 1047
I've got nothing. :hugs:

Completely different guy but I've just heard this different guy when she tried to commit suicide 'was the only one to be there for her' and the BASTARD took advantage of her when she was in such a vulnerable position.
Original post by Deyesy
Completely different guy but I've just heard this different guy when she tried to commit suicide 'was the only one to be there for her' and the BASTARD took advantage of her when she was in such a vulnerable position.

*String of words I can't say on here for fear of being banned.*
Reply 1049
*String of words I can't say on here for fear of being banned.*

I'll take the warning points for swearing. Happily.
Original post by Deyesy
I'll take the warning points for swearing. Happily.

I really don't know what to say Chris.
Reply 1051
I really don't know what to say Chris.

It's fine. Don't worry about it in the slightest.
Original post by Deyesy
It's fine. Don't worry about it in the slightest.

Well I'm worried about you.
Reply 1053
Well I'm worried about you.

I have tea. I'm not thinking too straight but I'm not going to do anything stupid. Cry maybe. Nothing extreme.
Original post by Deyesy
I have tea. I'm not thinking too straight but I'm not going to do anything stupid. Cry maybe. Nothing extreme.

That's what I figured about the thinking straight thing. I'm sorry to hear all this Chris, really. Wish I could help, but I know nothing I can say will make a difference. Just know that you have us to talk to, should you need it.
Reply 1055
That's what I figured about the thinking straight thing. I'm sorry to hear all this Chris, really. Wish I could help, but I know nothing I can say will make a difference. Just know that you have us to talk to, should you need it.

There's other things that've happened in her past. One of things isn't for public viewing whatsoever. The fact she's going to university in September is AMAZING considering what she's gone through.
Original post by Deyesy
There's other things that've happened in her past. One of things isn't for public viewing whatsoever. The fact she's going to university in September is AMAZING considering what she's gone through.

Well, perhaps it will be a good, fresh start for her. I suppose all you can do is be quietly supportive in whatever way you can. I hope she's going to be ok.
Reply 1057
Well, perhaps it will be a good, fresh start for her. I suppose all you can do is be quietly supportive in whatever way you can. I hope she's going to be ok.

She's sleeping on the sofa in the back room as she can't sleep properly in her own bed because of what she's been through. She's waking up having flashbacks...
Original post by Deyesy
She's sleeping on the sofa in the back room as she can't sleep properly in her own bed because of what she's been through. She's waking up having flashbacks...

That's so awful. :/
Reply 1059
That's so awful. :/

I feel so ridiculously guilty for the arguments I have with her. Although sometimes she gives as good as she gets which some of the stuff she says to me, but still. I'm one of the reasons she can't wait to move into halls in September.

Latest