The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
I feel so ridiculously guilty for the arguments I have with her. Although sometimes she gives as good as she gets which some of the stuff she says to me, but still. I'm one of the reasons she can't wait to move into halls in September.

You can't be thinking like that. Siblings argue. Horrifically. And they hate each other sometimes, but at the end of the day you'd go out of your way to look out for her if you could. You can tell that from how worried/angry/upset you are not. You love her. That's the important thing.
Reply 1061
Original post by RDavies93
You can't be thinking like that. Siblings argue. Horrifically. And they hate each other sometimes, but at the end of the day you'd go out of your way to look out for her if you could. You can tell that from how worried/angry/upset you are not. You love her. That's the important thing.

Dear me. I'm so, so, so uncomfortable with saying I love my family. Deep down I KNOW I do.

It's been playing on my mind to write her an apology letter for everything I've done :/
Original post by Deyesy
Dear me. I'm so, so, so uncomfortable with saying I love my family. Deep down I KNOW I do.

It's been playing on my mind to write her an apology letter for everything I've done :/

It's ok, lots of people are like that.

Do whatever you think is best. If that would make you feel better, then do it.
Reply 1063
It's ok, lots of people are like that.

Do whatever you think is best. If that would make you feel better, then do it.

I've just landed you with aload of crap that you didn't need to deal with, so for that I'm sorry :yy:
Original post by Deyesy
I've just landed you with aload of crap that you didn't need to deal with, so for that I'm sorry :yy:

I gonna slap you upside the head for apoligising for this.

What are friends for if not to share all your crap with? I'm seriously not bothered and if you want to talk about it, I'm Always here. Always. No guilt about it ok?

So no more apoligies. Silly.
Original post by Deyesy
People are going to wake up feeling happy. Read what I've posted and be like 'Well thanks Chris for putting me on an immediate downer'...

What part of don't be silly do you not understand? Seriously. Nobody't gonna mind Chris :/
Reply 1066
What part of don't be silly do you not understand? Seriously. Nobody't gonna mind Chris :/

I guess we'll find out come morning.
Original post by Deyesy
I guess we'll find out come morning.

Nothing I say is going to change your state of mind. I know that, but you are wrong, I assure you.
Reply 1068
Nothing I say is going to change your state of mind. I know that, but you are wrong, I assure you.

I'm slowly turning happier.

Doesn't stop my worries though.
Original post by Deyesy
I'm slowly turning happier.

Doesn't stop my worries though.

That's good...

No, understandably though.
Reply 1070
That's good...

No, understandably though.

Right. I'm heading off.

THANK YOU immensely for staying up to listen to me rant/ramble/moan/worry whatever you wish to call it :yy: I appreciate it more than you could imagine Rachel.

Sleep well.
Original post by Deyesy
Right. I'm heading off.

THANK YOU immensely for staying up to listen to me rant/ramble/moan/worry whatever you wish to call it :yy: I appreciate it more than you could imagine Rachel.

Sleep well.

Worry. Anytime :smile:

Sleep well x
Original post by Deyesy
People are going to wake up feeling happy. Read what I've posted and be like 'Well thanks Chris for putting me on an immediate downer'...

People actually probably wouldn't notice until you said that :tongue:
My world doesn't revolve around you Chris :tongue: It's too sunny and lovely to be a on a downer.
Stop worrying so much, you over-think beyond what is healthy! So STOP!
Original post by ironandwine
In a bar and a pub, so tomorrow everyone will be ordering Guinness (my favourite drink) and getting hammered and enjoying themselves, then the next day every family will be eating for Britain because it's Mother's Day and the children are so lazy they won't do the reverse and cook for their Mother, opting to eat out instead. Eurgh.

Dicks, the lot of them.

Brb off out for a Guinness :cool:
happy st patricks day :biggrin: im getting some baileys for later!
Brings a tear to my Irish heart just how much of a tribute the Brits pay to our saint every year. Special.
Original post by morris743
Brings a tear to my Irish heart just how much of a tribute the Brits pay to our saint every year. Special.

lol, last year I had 15 pints of Guinness before 5pm and end up staggering home early and passing out :tongue:
Original post by SciFiBoy
lol, last year I had 15 pints of Guinness before 5pm and end up staggering home early and passing out :tongue:

Sweet mother of god :facepalm:
Original post by morris743
Sweet mother of god :facepalm:

I've done worse...:tongue:

Latest