Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

Edexcel Business Studies Unit 3

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Amaze balls thanks
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamezA60)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2014419

I got an A in unit 1 and an A* in unit 2, but i'm scared about unit 3, feel free to DM me if needed
    Yeah thanks, I'm really worried for this exam. I find unit3 pretty hard. x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I'm not scared but in the mock I had got an E but that's because I never answered the questions but I think I'm on my way to an A*/A

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my year 10 exam I got a C then i got a C in my coursework as well. But i got put in for a resit and My Grade from my teacher was an A*. Is there any way I can get an A overall?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JU1CY-FRU1T)
    In my year 10 exam I got a C then i got a C in my coursework as well. But i got put in for a resit and My Grade from my teacher was an A*. Is there any way I can get an A overall?
    What was your A* in the coursework or the unit 1?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please remind me what formulas I need to know real quick?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jigglypuff786)
    Productivity=total output/number of workers. Break even= fixed cost/selling price-variable cost

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smarticus)
    Productivity=total output/number of workers. Break even= fixed cost/selling price-variable cost

thanks A LOT
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    do we need to know laws and legislations e.g. 'sales of goods act' etc?? also does this exam require examples off the top of your head like the one in year 10? Thanks alot, good luck to ye allll
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke)
    Is anybody else on TSR doing this exam on Wednesday? Have you done any revision? What did you get in the coursework and Unit 1 exam?

I hate my Business Studies teacher and didn't really listen this year and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be revising, haha. So if anyone has anything on that then yeah
    I got a B in unit 1 but missed out on an A by one mark and an A in the controlled assessment

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just gone through my revision guide so I'm feeling a little more confident , business is pretty much the only subject I'm hopeful for an A or A* in , I got an A for unit 1 and an A* in the coursework,

good luck everyone!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilpandaeyes)
    do we need to know laws and legislations e.g. 'sales of goods act' etc?? also does this exam require examples off the top of your head like the one in year 10? Thanks alot, good luck to ye allll
    Sales of good- goods must be if merchantable quality, and that the product must match the description. Trade description- products should not be sold in a misleading way anda business should not be aggressive in terms of how they work

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    WTF! this is edexcel A-LEVEL business not GCSE thread!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How's revision going? How far has everyone got?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unit 3 business is just like edexcel economics unit 4.. btw I heard there is no A* in unit 1 and 2...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    urm its ok wbu? how r u revising?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think will come up in Thursday's exam ?

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    past papers are horrible. seem to be failing every single one i had done couple of months ago just don't know what they ask for...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OK just fouund this to help us revise for the exam on 14th (International Business)
    http://community.edexcel.com/busines...egce/8544.aspx

Updated: January 13, 2013
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.