Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Chelsea F.C. Thread III

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 70 followers

ReputationRep:
    chelsea are all over them. I'm hoping newcastle can give them a good game and im hoping blackburn do us (newcastle) a favour vs tottenham. ahh these last games should be interesting
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    That was a bit of an exaggerated statement, but it isn't exactly unrealistic with 4 goals in 26 minutes. :p: Of course, QPR are likely to be a bit more - organized? Vigilant? - now that the primary blitz has (seemingly - no goals in 10 minutes now :eek:) passed.
    Hmm, well, as you say, everything's calmed down now and unless there's another blitz at some point, it shan't happen. In fact, I can see this ending 4-0...:erm:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lukaku really should have been on the bench for this one, could have got a good amount of game time.

Hope Blackburn can at least get a draw against Spurs then it would be a perfect weekend of results for us.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Booing Anton Ferdinand. Well classy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)
    QPR fans sing 'let him die' whilst Mata is down after being raked by Barton.

Classy.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:

(Original post by JClive)
    QPR fans sing 'let him die' whilst Mata is down after being raked by Barton.

Classy.
    I think that we can both agree that, in general, football fans lack class when inside grounds.

(Original post by Isometrix)
    Lukaku really should have been on the bench for this one, could have got a good amount of game time.

Hope Blackburn can at least get a draw against Spurs then it would be a perfect weekend of results for us.
    Yes, I definitely want to see Lukaku play - but I doubt anyone could have foreseen it would have been quite this easy for us - one expects relegation battlers to make things as difficult as possible.
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    Almost as classy as when they booed Rio Ferdinand earlier in the season for his brother having the audacity to speak out. It was a minority tbf, but the inability of many football fans to engage their brain never ceases to amaze me.
    • 34 followers

(Original post by Isometrix)

Definitely in retrospect, but a big win probably wasn't being taken for granted (Wigan have inspired the 'relegation-strugglers fight so hard!' atmosphere in the league) and you guys do need the points at the moment to keep in contention for fourth. :yep:
    • 34 followers

(Original post by KingMessi)
    I think that we can both agree that, in general, football fans lack class when inside grounds.
    Crowd mentality. :sadnod:

Yes, I definitely want to see Lukaku play - but I doubt anyone could have foreseen it would have been quite this easy for us - one expects relegation battlers to make things as difficult as possible.
    Beat me to it, that's exactly what I just posted. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea fans boo in the Hillsborough silence, they boo in Piermario Morosini's minute silence, they boo Anton Ferdinand for being racially abused, yet the whole country is expected to back them in the CL Final. Not a chance.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea fans boo in the Hillsborough silence, they boo in Piermario Morosini's minute silence, they boo Anton Ferdinand for being racially abused, yet the whole country is expected to back them in the CL Final. Not a chance.
    First thing, bold incidents are the same incident. And yes it was disgraceful. But like every club doesn't have some dickheads sat in the stands at every match.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...they boo Anton Ferdinand for being racially abused...
    That's rich coming from a L'pool fan.

At the end of the day, there is always a bunch of nonsensical fans.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)
    That's rich coming from a L'pool fan.
    Difference is our player's case wasn't mysteriously 'pushed back' so he could lead his country in the Euros and finish the season without any kind of ban. Also allowing everybody to forget about it. :rolleyes:
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see Torres back, he looked like a broken man just a few days ago. I'm sure I'll regret having him back though if he finds his old form again :scary:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Difference is our player's case wasn't mysteriously 'pushed back' so he could lead his country in the Euros and finish the season without any kind of ban. Also allowing everybody to forget about it. :rolleyes:
    There is no difference: they're both crass.

Whether or not he is convicted, his image is tarnished anyway.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Crowd mentality. :sadnod:

Beat me to it, that's exactly what I just posted. :p:
    Exactly, it's very disappointing. The lack of respect shown by football fans across the board is just pathetic.

Mata...:sigh:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ...they boo Anton Ferdinand for being racially abused...
    You forget that Liverpool fans booed Evra for being racially abused.

This can go on and on...all clubs have some moronic and disrespectful fans.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    First thing, bold incidents are the same incident. And yes it was disgraceful. But like every club doesn't have some dickheads sat in the stands at every match.
    Chelsea seem to have more than most.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lovely placement from Torres, really pleased for him.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really happy for him! His first Hattrick, he's firing at the right time. Both Drogba and Torres are playing well now.
Updated: March 22, 2013
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.