Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Chelsea F.C. Thread III

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    I can't believe we are in a position where we have to play Kalou in a Champions League final :facepalm2:
    Tough times

In other good news, Cahill is looking very likely to play and David Luiz revealed on twitter that he's taken part in full training
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    3 more days,
    good luck Mr.Roman
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dont't worry guys; The llama has chosen.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdr95)
    Dont't worry guys; The llama has chosen.

in b4 Roman buys every single llama on earth
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cahill, Cole, Terry, Lampard all in the England squad.

Sturridge is on standby.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The four in the squad are all in good form and obviously Cahill, Terry and Ashley Cole all know each others games fairly well so potential for a good defence there.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    I can't believe we are in a position where we have to play Kalou in a Champions League final :facepalm2:
    Watch kalou score the scrappiest of goals to win us the match. It will be from 3 yards out and he'll nearly miss it, neuer will get a touch and fumble the ball. A traditional kalou goal.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Watch kalou score the scrappiest of goals to win us the match. It will be from 3 yards out and he'll nearly miss it, neuer will get a touch and fumble the ball. A traditional kalou goal.

so true :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    can't friggin wait!!! would love to Drogba rip them apart. He deserves this final, as does Lampard. Having said that a Torres goal would also be fine!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like how liverpool take the piss of us sacking managers when they don't deliver. Hypocrites or what? Should have never sacked benitez, we should have never sacked ancelotti.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Thus cementing his place in the squad until his retirement :facepalm2:.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tbh it's worth it...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tbh it's worth it...
    I doubt the match will be one by a one goal margin. It will be very close but as a neutral I want a LOT of goals.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tbh it's worth it...
    The fact that it's actually worth playing kalou until his retirement.
    I'm just laughing my head off that kalou is playing in the CL final as a starter. We should have got another option before selling anelka in all honesty.

(Original post by facdroit)
    I doubt the match will be one by a one goal margin. It will be very close but as a neutral I want a LOT of goals.
    That's the thing, we're probably going to make the match cagey because we can't match bayern in attack.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Barcelona are looking to buy Drogba. Thought? I don't really believe it myself...
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Guilem balague was saying that, tbf they do need a plan B which they've lacked since ibrahimovic left. His contract is running out and he'll want a lucrative deal, barca can give him that and so can we. If we win the CL I think drogba is going to leave but not for barca though. He'd have acheived everything he wanted to here.

I heard madrid wanted to buy ashley cole and drogba last season. I guess these stories will just keep on going on.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Apparently Barcelona are looking to buy Drogba. Thought? I don't really believe it myself...
    Wouldn't want to lose him after the season he's just had, shows that he can still put in MoM performances. We wouldn't get a lot of money for him anyway so there's not much in it for us.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    As a Barca fan no thank you, you can keep him. Wheres he going to play? It will be Ibrahimovic all over again but worse. No way their going to force messi out wide. Was it from goal.com haha?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    As a Barca fan no thank you, you can keep him. Wheres he going to play? It will be Ibrahimovic all over again but worse. No way their going to force messi out wide. Was it from goal.com haha?
    It's nonsense, don't worry. I saw it on the back page of the S*n this morning...:rolleyes:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    The Sun, not much better.

Although I would agree they do need a plan B I think they would be better off with somebody big and slightly younger. Llorente would be perfect.

Drogba is a beast but he doesn't really suit Barca's system.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Sun, not much better.

Although I would agree they do need a plan B I think they would be better off with somebody big and slightly younger. Llorente would be perfect.

Drogba is a beast but he doesn't really suit Barca's system.

(Original post by KingMessi)
    It's nonsense, don't worry. I saw it on the back page of the S*n this morning...:rolleyes:
    Phew its not that i think hes crap but he doesnt fit the system, he wouldnt push Messi out wide so what good would it be. I want Falcao or Lavezzi up front next season. Neymar would be interesting as would Bale but i doubt those two would happen.
Updated: March 22, 2013
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.