The Student Room Group

where to go for first date? tell me ur dream-first-date!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm not into dates. The only date I've ever been on culminated in me being powerfully sick in wagamamas toilets. The guy also forgot his wallet...
Don't try for anything massively grand and expensive. It may sound unromantic, but it's not worth it. Cinema, as everyone else is saying, seems like a good enough idea if you're prone to long hours of awkward silence.

Actually... as my first two sentences illustrate, I'm hardly eligible for any love-guru title, so maybe just do the opposite of what I suggest :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
My dream first date would be...

We'd fly to Italy on his private jet and have lunch in a beautiful cafe in the sun. Then we'd go sight-seeing because I've never been to Italy... :rolleyes:

Coming back to reality OP, take her to see a good movie and then have dinner in a nice place after :smile: Other people have probably already suggested this but there ya go :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by hannahchan
loool.. maybe they were talking about bollywood movies? or like the theatre or something.

yup you got it. I was thinking about bollywood movies when I wrote the first post. In a three hour film you gotta have a break otherwise it's too much to take in, hence the handy interval :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending