The Student Room Group

Where to sell clothes online???

Scroll to see replies

ASOS marketplace if the stuff you want to sell is cool/retro, but I think you should re think eBay! It's so good and easy for buyers so it's more likely people will see your items.

izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk

Check my blog for tips x
Try depop, it's an app and it's like ebay but aimed for teenagers and young adults.
Reply 42
returntoearn is another one to take a look at. They can pay you through paypal, marks and spencers vouchers or via cheque.
Well ebay and amazon are the most obvious choices. I'd recommend Vinted, it's an app you can download and there are so many people who sell stuff but mostly fashion related and you can filter it so you can find exactly what you want if you're buying something but selling stuff on it is really easy. You should check it out. :smile:
depop is amazing! its an app on android phones and is a really quick way to sell, you basically create a profile, post pictures of the item/s and price, people can search for what they're looking for on the search bar and will send you a private message if they are interested :smile:

Hope this helps and good luck!
Depop is the best!
Have you tried Beaubou.com? You can sell used women's clothing there, and it's for UK only I think. But you sell them locally, so the person collects at your house - i.e. no postage required, cash in hand etc.
Beaubou is good!
(edited 8 years ago)
yoogiscloset in the us is good
my mums friend sold them about £26,000 worth of stuff mostly ugg boots ad handbags but they buy anything designer from gucci and prada to chanel and hermes
Have you tried http://www.BeauBou.com ? You can buy women's used clothing there. I think it is UK only but it serves all of the UK including Northern Ireland. Some of the sites I use to sell clothing are not that good, but Beaubou has a really nice interface!!

Quick Reply

Latest