Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ibiza 2012!!!

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

me and my mates are thinking about doing ibiza this summer and wondered if anyone had been before..

we found a company doing it for £99 for 4 nights in the main city and club entry etc, is this a good deal??

thanks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza is hell...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    was it icelolly.com?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMIKEY)
    Hey,

me and my mates are thinking about doing ibiza this summer and wondered if anyone had been before..

we found a company doing it for £99 for 4 nights in the main city and club entry etc, is this a good deal??

thanks
    Hey i went to Ibiza last year.... IT IS AMAZING!! be carefull with deals like that they could be big cons ! :/
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza... pfffftttt

It's just full of English people, I'm goign to Menorca this year, and the clubbing scene is still good. But it's more quiet and it's more Spanish, not full of tourists.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Ibiza... pfffftttt

It's just full of English people, I'm goign to Menorca this year, and the clubbing scene is still good. But it's more quiet and it's more Spanish, not full of tourists.
    Ibiza is a mecca for dance music and everything which is associated with it. The clubs and bars have special places in the hearts of dance music fans, places like Cafe Del Mar, Space, Pacha, etc. Please dont try and compare Menorca to Ibiza, they are in no way comparable.

OP; Seems a bit cheap to me, depends on what club entry etc, but entry to a single club could easily be E20 or E30, I think Tiesto is E50? There is no way they can do a decent hotel and entry to a couple of decent clubs for £99.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ibiza is incredible but the price of club entry and drinks will shock you hideously. Round of drinks for 5 will be near enough 100 euros in the big clubs like Eden. Definitely worth going if you can afford it though! Otherwise Napa and Magaluf are good and cheaper options.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Ibiza is a mecca for dance music and everything which is associated with it. The clubs and bars have special places in the hearts of dance music fans, places like Cafe Del Mar, Space, Pacha, etc. Please dont try and compare Menorca to Ibiza, they are in no way comparable.

OP; Seems a bit cheap to me, depends on what club entry etc, but entry to a single club could easily be E20 or E30, I think Tiesto is E50? There is no way they can do a decent hotel and entry to a couple of decent clubs for £99.
    There's loads of packed clubs in menorca I've been there before, I've also been to ibiza before and it's a mini britain, everyone is English, what's the point. In menorca half the people in clubs are actually spanish!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    There's loads of packed clubs in menorca I've been there before, I've also been to ibiza before and it's a mini britain, everyone is English, what's the point. In menorca half the people in clubs are actually spanish!
    my mate repped menorca one year. She now has a cuddly turtle she takes abroad with her and its name is Orca.. because there was no Men in MenORCA. just thought id share lol
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    my mate repped menorca one year. She now has a cuddly turtle she takes abroad with her and its name is Orca.. because there was no Men in MenORCA. just thought id share lol

Lol what does she mean there's no men in Menorca, I'll be over there this year in July, so come down and party it up!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 25, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.