The Student Room Group

Too kinky...

until recently i was a virgin and i have only had sex twice, i am really not a very sexual person, i have some issues there but my problem is that i love my boyfriend but he is just too kinky for me and it scares me, last night i told him to stop doing something and he ignored me, then he said i was selfish for not doing stuff to him but thats because again i have issues there and am just petrified of the male body really when he pushed me to do stuff and i said no i really cant bring myself to do that he called me a lesbian in a half jokey way...

i dont know what to do, i am just really not into all the sexual stuff at all but i love my boyfriend so have been going along with it for a while, but now it spanking and toys and its just too much for me to accept
Reply 1
Anonymous
until recently i was a virgin and i have only had sex twice, i am really not a very sexual person, i have some issues there but my problem is that i love my boyfriend but he is just too kinky for me and it scares me, last night i told him to stop doing something and he ignored me, then he said i was selfish for not doing stuff to him but thats because again i have issues there and am just petrified of the male body really when he pushed me to do stuff and i said no i really cant bring myself to do that he called me a lesbian in a half jokey way...

i dont know what to do, i am just really not into all the sexual stuff at all but i love my boyfriend so have been going along with it for a while, but now it spanking and toys and its just too much for me to accept

Dump him. He sounds like an idiot who doesn't respect you.
Reply 2
You are not obliged to do anything you do not feel comfortable doing, and if your boyfriend loves and respects you, he will not push you into something you're not into.

Tell him how you feel about it, and if he doesn't listen, he's not good enough for you.
Reply 3
so TELL HIM! No point comming on here and telling us! Tell him that you dont like that stuff.

If your boyfriend cant understand your wishes.. get a new boyfriend.
Reply 4
Reue
so TELL HIM! No point comming on here and telling us!

Has it ever occured to you that people may come on here to post seeking the advice of other people? You aren't very constructive.
you sound too young to be having sex
Reply 6
Try sitting down and talking about it when you arent in the middle of using....toys. Tell him you want to go at your own pace.

You need to get over being scared of the male body. It wont bite. TBH I dont know why you had sex if you are scared of his body....
Reply 7
there have been hundreds of posts like this.. and i can garentee nearly 99% of the advice posted to the exact same sort of questions is to either tell or dump him.

I'm just saving time and being blunt.
Reply 8
Reue
there have been hundreds of posts like this.. and i can garentee nearly 99% of the advice posted to the exact same sort of questions is to either tell or dump him.

I'm just saving time and being blunt.

Well everybody should take your advice, then we won't need this forum.
Reply 9
wednesburywench
you sound too young to be having sex

i am 20 years old... :rolleyes: :redface:
Reply 10
Naw, because then i'd have nowhere to place my advice.
Fate13
You are not obliged to do anything you do not feel comfortable doing, and if your boyfriend loves and respects you, he will not push you into something you're not into.

Tell him how you feel about it, and if he doesn't listen, he's not good enough for you.

Amen.
I'd say if he doesn't respect your wishes dump him.
Reply 13
If you dont like what he wants to do, then tell him. I think alot of boys can sort of, get lost in the moment, and not realise that theyre going a bit over the top. If it really bothers you then dont have sex with him until he repects your wishes.

Latest

Trending

Trending