The Student Room Group

Tesco Catering Assistant help

Hello,

I have applied for a catering assistant job at a 24 hour Tesco supermarket near where I live, working nights, and I just got a call saying I have been invited to an interview.

The application did not have much detail about the position.

Has anyone worked at Tesco or still currently work at Tesco and could help me know what the job requirements would be or what questions I might be asked at the interview?

Thanks.
Original post by boro1239
Hello,

I have applied for a catering assistant job at a 24 hour Tesco supermarket near where I live, working nights, and I just got a call saying I have been invited to an interview.

The application did not have much detail about the position.

Has anyone worked at Tesco or still currently work at Tesco and could help me know what the job requirements would be or what questions I might be asked at the interview?

Thanks.

Catering - this will probably be for staff if it's nights... as I'm sure sure if they'd open cafes during the night? I could be wrong though. You'll probably be asked the usual about customer service etc. Good luck with your interview. :smile:
Reply 2
i do this job at tesco now, it's not actually too bad, bit boring and not a very nice job in terms of what you have to clean and whatnot.. you'll more than likely be on your own for night shifts too!
Reply 3
Hi
i am in the position as u were i have applied for a tescos night shift catering assistant and have an interview but it is vague to what the job require or hours or rhe questions they could ask. Can u help me?

Quick Reply

Latest