Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Scarborough PGCE firm applicants

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Steph, ive got a conditional place at Scarborough for the PGCE early years. Im really nervous about going back to university, so i just wanted to get to know those who have accepted their offers and are firm. So i can get to know everyone on the course before we start, as i thought it would be nice to ease nervousness of the prospect of starting a course with people you need to work with for the next year. Hope to hear from you all soon , cant wait and well done! steph xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm on the course too! I'm from Cheshire working as a TA atm so I'll have to get used to being back at uni. Glad I found this forum as would be nice to get to know people a bit before we go. Lisa x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have a place too looking forward to the pre-course day when hopefully we can get started on reading lists or something, i cant wait!! I just want sept to hurry up!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im Vicky also been offered a place. I have created a group on facebook so we can chat easily, but it's hard to find for some reason, if you add me then ill send you the link to it. It's Vicky Jones profile pic is me in a blue dress and hubby in a suit.xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't find you on fb I'm Steph Pinkle Pearson on fb if that's easier fb pic of me in a hourglass shaped black netted dress if ya get wat I mean lol x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I can't find you or the group on Facebook I'm Lisa Clarke. In my pic I'm wearing a dark blue dress and my friend has a white top and black cardigan. Hope that helps! Xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i'll try and find you, no the group isnt showing up for some reason hang on...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    steph i've added you as friend, still trying to find you lisa, can i add hometown to my search?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    search now PGCE Early Years Scarborough 2012.x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've found it thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 17, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.