The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Successful career. I don't want children.
Reply 2
woo hoo! I don't want children either!

*dances around*
Reply 3
Children.

I'm not particularly bothered about having a career. I'm extremely lazy. I'd rather not have a job at all if I can wangle it. I wouldn't mind being a kept woman! I'll try hard at a job if I find one I really like I suppose.

Whereas children I very much want for my own reasons.
Reply 4
I want both!
Reply 5
Hmm?
Reply 6
Both please :biggrin:
You should add both to the poll.
Reply 8
Evil-Tuna
Hmm?

:laugh:
Reply 9
There is no "both" option, as most people would choose it, but I would like to know if it came down to these 2 things, which one women would choose.
Reply 10
you cant have both. one has to take priority.
Career

no husband either :biggrin:
Reply 12
Hopefully I'll have both, but if I had to make a decision between the two I would pick children.
Reply 13
Children. I dont want to grow old in life and not be able to have my family around me. Though it would be nice to have a job that I enjoy as well.
What about neither? I anticipate total failure in my chosen career and I dislike kiddies...
Well, if for some reason I can't have both...I'll have to say children. I have a soft spot for babies and I'd rather be ‘successful’ mother, than a woman with a successful career.
Reply 16
Neither ;-)
Reply 17
what about both?
Reply 18
It depends really you have two choices - No children and an advanced career or children and a career which will remain in the same state.

I think its very difficult to maintain a proper balance but I have a strong admiration towards those who can. I think that would be very few.

Mike
Reply 19
If I have to choose.. Children. But thats because I have always wanted them, not because I believe thats what women should do with their lives :biggrin: I want both, and I'll try my hardest to have them!

Latest

Trending

Trending