The Student Room Group

WJEC BY2 Help

Hey,

The thing is I have a substitute teacher who is supposed to be familiar with the WJEC exam board, but at times it doesn't seem like that. Hardly anybody listens to him and all he does is show power points, print them off and give them. Im not complaining about that, I do still learn that way. I'm writing notes on Angiosperms and I don't have anything on them! In the spec it says "Comparison of reproductive strategies in plants and animals. Reasons for successful colonisation of land by angiosperms. Link between angiosperms and insects. Concept of the seed." I have a different Bio book from school (really thick one!) but it doesn't tell me much about Angiosperms. How much is it that you're supposed to know about it? Is it enough if I just go by the WJEC's revision guide and learn that? Because I'm writing about the link with insects, and all I'm coming to is 3 lines about it..

Thank you!
Reply 1
Anyone..? :frown:
Reply 2
late reply but no u dont need to know much about the insects and angiosperms... i have the wjec biology book too and its all in there

Quick Reply