Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do prejudices affect with whom you associate?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I detest younger people (I'm not old as I am 32). They all are narcissistic and believe they "rule" everything and everyone. Every time I meet a young person, I feel as if they expect me to bow to them. I feel like walking up some of them, punching them really hard in the face, and saying "drop your big ego, you ****ing pussy!!!"

They don't even get social norms, nor can control their emotions properly, since people are not owed anything.

To all younger people, admit this is how you act in common/everyday scenarios. Everybody is free to do as they want (there are no rules in life), but so am I.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herbforde)
    I detest younger people (I'm not old as I am 32). They all are narcissistic and believe they "rule" everything and everyone. Every time I meet a young person, I feel as if they expect me to bow to them. I feel like walking up some of them, punching them really hard in the face, and saying "drop your big ego, you ****ing pussy!!!"

They don't even get social norms, nor can control their emotions properly, since people are not owed anything.

To all younger people, admit this is how you act in common/everyday scenarios. Everybody is free to do as they want (there are no rules in life), but so am I.
    :curious:

You were once a young person, believe it or not. I'm certain not every one of your peers fitted your impression of young people, so why do you suddenly feel you are correct in suggesting all young people nowadays are like that?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol. they all do and did.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herbforde)
    lol. they all do and did.
    You knew everyone in your school well enough to make that judgement? If not, the 'all' quantifier has been applied inappropriately.
    • 147 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I'm not one of them imbeciles that love making generalisations
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whyumadtho)
    You knew everyone in your school well enough to make that judgement? If not, the 'all' quantifier has been applied inappropriately.
    yes, I did. I see it now, it's a constant lol..

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 17, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.