The Student Room Group

The guy I have a huge crush on is in a room 2 feet away from me...what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by mau5
Yay for Skyrim references 5 months after everyone else. :rolleyes:

I felt the thread was lacking something :rolleyes:
What did you do in the end?
Original post by Reagan Smash
TEN TON POLAR BEAR :ahee:

awww the poor polar bear would more than break the ice, it'd be swimming! :tongue:
Reply 63
Original post by Can't Touch This.
He and his friend are in my girl-friend's room. I'm incredibly shy. I'm completely scared to leave my room.

Why I'm getting neg rep? Are you negging me simply because I have two red bars :s-smilie: ?

If you have the chance do it, this maybe the only chance you have, remember no regrets. :smile:
Pretend to be a damsel in distress. So walk into the room, pretend to stumble when you're arms reach away from him and hopefully he'll catch you in his arms. While in his arms, look lovingly into his eyes and say, "you saved me, you're my hero". If everything goes as planned you two will eventually fornicate, get married and live happily ever after.

Original post by geetar
Oh my god, I know what to do exactly. Go on a website called www.thestudentroom.co.uk, click on a section called 'advice on everyday issues', and make a thread asking for advice.

Best advice ever. Why didn't the OP think of this? :eek2:
hmhmhm.. just send them a note? join the conversation?
Reply 66
Get off TSR and ask him out.
Ask him out, guys would love to not have to ask for once, makes them feel more loved

Posted from TSR for Android on my Samsung Galaxy S III
I wonder if OP ever did make a move ...
Rape?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending