The Student Room Group

student loan, withdrawal, reapply

Hi,
I dropped out of uni (1st year), because I disliked the course. I applied for the student loan for tuition fee. I'm wanting to reapply to restart a different course from october this year (late application). From what I've learned, I am eligible to the tuition fee loan again because it's allowed if you've changed your mind (you get a second chance as the guy from SLC I spoke on the phone to said). Provided it is true; SLC pays the tuition fee to the uni 90 days after the school starts unless you don't attend. I stopped attending long before i dropped out coz i still considered i might come back etcetc. Now the school sent a letter which says slc didnt pay and i have to sort it out (they want me to pay). I dont think i can succesfully apply for a loan this year if there's an unsolved matter with the previous university. I don't have money to pay ofc. I dont wanna loose a year (in case i have to pay it off). Any suggestions?
Reply 1
You'll need to contact SF to sort it out. You're right in that if there are issues SF may not pay any future funding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending