The Student Room Group

CCW Foundation

How many people apply/how many spaces is there?

What is the liklihood of getting a place do you think?

I think awaiting the results has just sent me a bit mental, reassurance please!!
Reply 1
Original post by LucyEliClay
How many people apply/how many spaces is there?

What is the liklihood of getting a place do you think?

I think awaiting the results has just sent me a bit mental, reassurance please!!

I did foundation at Wimbledon last year, I don't think anyone didn't get in, there were at least 300 people on the course with a range of different talents. My whole A level class applied and we all got accepted.. It is the most worthwhile year I've ever had, learnt so much. The Wimbledon building is gone now though, think they only do it in camberwell now.

Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Soares
I did foundation at Wimbledon last year, I don't think anyone didn't get in, there were at least 300 people on the course with a range of different talents. My whole A level class applied and we all got accepted.. It is the most worthwhile year I've ever had, learnt so much. The Wimbledon building is gone now though, think they only do it in camberwell now.

Good luck! :smile:

But I thought it was only 1 person in 4 who would be accepted? (750 accepted for 3000 requests)
Anyway, Lucy i'm feeling like you right now! only a few days now..
there are 750 spaces, and the chances of getting in are about 1 in 4. the wait is driving me mad too, i had my portfolio review on the 1st of feb so i've been waiting over six weeks now! we should find out soon though, good luck. :smile:
Reply 4
It was a damn long wait for everyone, was like 2 months? I think as long as the portfolio shows ability in a few various mediums its fine, and if your art teachertutor picks the work out for your portfolio you should be fine
Reply 5
Good luck everyone! It's getting to the point now where I don't mind too much if I don't get in - just want to know!
Reply 6
Original post by beccafairy
there are 750 spaces, and the chances of getting in are about 1 in 4. the wait is driving me mad too, i had my portfolio review on the 1st of feb so i've been waiting over six weeks now! we should find out soon though, good luck. :smile:

Got my acceptance today (:
Original post by LucyEliClay
Got my acceptance today (:

me too! so i'll see you in september i guess?! aaah i can't wait :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest