The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Slightly worried that I haven't heard anything from oxford brookes. Haven't had a fresher pack through or any kind of information, might try ringing today to find out what's going on
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by PaulS10
Slightly worried that I haven't heard anything from oxford brookes. Haven't had a fresher pack through or any kind of information, might try ringing today to find out what's going on

If you want to you could email the academic management office :

[email protected]
Original post by PaulS10

I called and they told me that the departments send out the packs themselves so people would be getting them at different times. They said all I should have received is the pip login. I wish they'd get on with it tho. When I went to Leicester they sent me the info pack mid summer before my place was even confirmed.

Does anyone have any info on this arrival times tripe? I think my initials mean I'm supposed to be arriving about 10am. Are they aware that England has a north which lags behind in teleport technology?
Original post by Akuma
I called and they told me that the departments send out the packs themselves so people would be getting them at different times. They said all I should have received is the pip login. I wish they'd get on with it tho. When I went to Leicester they sent me the info pack mid summer before my place was even confirmed.

Does anyone have any info on this arrival times tripe? I think my initials mean I'm supposed to be arriving about 10am. Are they aware that England has a north which lags behind in teleport technology?

It gives you a letter timing thing but when i went in my 1st year, i didnt follow the timings since i live about 2.5 hours away from uni

think of them as a guideline ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending