The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
does anyone know if there is a facebook group for oxford brookes firmers? i have just insured it
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 61
Got an email from Brookes the other day saying they will be sending details about enrolment and accommodation throughout May. Did anyone else get this?
Reply 62
Original post by LKLB93
Got an email from Brookes the other day saying they will be sending details about enrolment and accommodation throughout May. Did anyone else get this?

Haven't heard anything yet but I'm glad someone's heard from them
Original post by LKLB93

I was told end of April :frown:
Reply 64
I must say- They are leaving this all a bit last minute. I never knew waiting for post could become as addictive as this! I really hope this isn't a reflection on the uni itself.
Original post by Liam2987
I must say- They are leaving this all a bit last minute. I never knew waiting for post could become as addictive as this! I really hope this isn't a reflection on the uni itself.

It isn't really last minute at all because your actual accommodation wont be drawn until the beginning of September.

It takes time for them to send out accommodation letters as you will all receive an individual code to process everything.

regardless of when you submit your accommodation application you are just as likely as to get your first choice as the person who submitted it in the last minute.

Get used to waiting. You will have to wait up to 4 weeks from finding out you have a place at the university to receiving your room allocation.
Reply 66
Got home from work today to find something about halls application. Haven't read it properly yet though, but I can't seem to find the nine digit code :confused:
Got home from work today to find something about halls application. Haven't read it properly yet though, but I can't seem to find the nine digit code :confused:

you got the package? i am international so it will take like a month more ! this is driving me insane! but I have to be patient !
Reply 68
Original post by arantxaxiam
you got the package? i am international so it will take like a month more ! this is driving me insane! but I have to be patient !

Not so much a package- More an envelope with a letter in it. I'll take a proper look tonight. Definitely not a package though. (Which is what I was expecting)
Not so much a package- More an envelope with a letter in it. I'll take a proper look tonight. Definitely not a package though. (Which is what I was expecting)

hmmm how wierd, when you take a look at it ! please do tell !! :smile:
Reply 70
hmmm how wierd, when you take a look at it ! please do tell !! :smile:

It basically tells you to log onto the Brookes pip pages with what I assume is your UCAS number and the password printed on the bottom of the page. From there I guess you can go onto apply for halls etc. Off to take a looksy now :smile:

On a side note, now that the thing I've been waiting for, for months has come I have NO idea which halls I want to apply for.:eek:
Whats the general consensus around here regarding which halls people are choosing?
It basically tells you to log onto the Brookes pip pages with what I assume is your UCAS number and the password printed on the bottom of the page. From there I guess you can go onto apply for halls etc. Off to take a looksy now :smile:

On a side note, now that the thing I've been waiting for, for months has come I have NO idea which halls I want to apply for.:eek:
Whats the general consensus around here regarding which halls people are choosing?

You are correct. when you log in your username is your ucas number and your passowrd is the 1 printed.

Congrats on your first pip page! learn to love it
Reply 72
Original post by Charlottay!
You are correct. when you log in your username is your ucas number and your passowrd is the 1 printed.

Congrats on your first pip page! learn to love it

Thanks!

The old lady on the OB FB meme's page- 'What the **** is a pip page?'

That was me.

Now I just need to decide which halls I want to choose. What's Dorset House like? I used to live in Dorset up until a few months ago. Either it's a sign or I'm way too tired... :rolleyes:
Reply 73
so accommodation letters have started to arrive!! I assume u are UK based so mine will take an extra week to reach me here in spain ¬¬
Reply 74
I'm putting down Clive Booth en suite as my first choice. Is Dorset House like a studio flat?
Reply 75
Just had a look at Dorset House, and it's really swaying me. Bit worried it wont be lively and not full of a lot of first years.

i want clive booth ensuite, dorset or cheney student village ensuite !! i think most want the student village :smile:

what course did u apply to?
Original post by peliqueiro
so accommodation letters have started to arrive!! I assume u are UK based so mine will take an extra week to reach me here in spain ¬¬

a mi un mes :frown:
Reply 78
i want clive booth ensuite, dorset or cheney student village ensuite !! i think most want the student village :smile:

what course did u apply to?

Communication, Media, Culture & Psychology. Hows about yourself?
Reply 79
woooo the letters are coming, got mine this morning I'm thinking Clive Booth non en-suite.

Anyone else doing Accounting and Finance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending