Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Manchester Uni Language centre?

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

    I've done some research on the uni's website but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Can anyone tell me if there's a language centre at the uni in which any students can complete short language courses?
    I did my undergrad at the uni of York and there was a place called Languages For All where I did a Level 1 French class. I'm looking to carry that on if possible.
  2. Offline

    It's called the LEAP programme, and you can either do it for credits, or pay a fee
  3. Offline

    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    It's called the LEAP programme, and you can either do it for credits, or pay a fee
    That's great, thank you!


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 19, 2012
New on TSR

Taxing sugar

Should sweet foods subsidise healthy ones?

Article updates

Think you’ll be in clearing or adjustment?

Hear direct from unis that want to talk to you

Get email alerts for university course places that match your subjects and grades. Just let us know what you’re studying.

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.