Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

So called 'multiculturalism'

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    I think you've inadvertantly made an interesting point here.

Firstly white solidarity has never existed, whites have moreso been the victims of richer more powerful white people than they have of any other race. Britains, "multiculturalism" is the British Empire part 2, if the ruling classes were to invade foreign lands (by the blood of the white working class), enslave the people and take the resources for their own benefit, the natives of those nations would soon kick them out using guerrilla tactics, the everyday Brits would protest at the abuse needed to subjugate the population thanks to journalists armed with video cameras and the wide ownership of television. So the Europe and America ensure the right people are in charge of the oil and mineral rich countries of the ME under the guise of promoting human rights (here's your resources) and they ensure they have the workers the empire would have given them under the vibrant new policy of multiculturalism (and there's your slavery).

Pity it's the poor whites who suffer the anger of the poor non-whites rather than the plantation owners who did the enslaving as it was in the old days.

Why not?
    In a nutshell.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Multiculturalism only benefits ethnic minorities, becauseit allows them to live in better, prosperous, safe, more advanced societies (white societies)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Nation)
    Multiculturalism only benefits ethnic minorities, becauseit allows them to live in better, prosperous, safe, more advanced societies (white societies)
    You see, I have no problem with your statement as it's your opinion, however you have got stop this nonsense with associating all prosperous, safe etc societies solely on skin colour. White does not equal superior.
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Did you not see my edited post? I lived in Africa for 9 years. I have a better idea than you.
    Black people in Africa will have a different view of the world, than Black people in the UK. Not that hard a concept to grasp
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelex)
    You see, I have no problem with your statement as it's your opinion, however you have got stop this nonsense with associating all prosperous, safe etc societies solely on skin colour. White does not equal superior.
    Being white is not restricted to skin colour when I say white I do not just mean skin colour, white people share similar cultural values, they share a common identity, they have common ancestry and shared history all of which has shaped these lands.

I never said white people are superior, however it is fact that non-whites want to live in white society because they are more prosperous, have far higher standards of living, human development, and they want to live with white people due to our culture and the fact that we are socially more advanced
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Being white is not restricted to skin colour when I say white I do not just mean skin colour, white people share similar cultural values, they share a common identity, they have common ancestry and shared history all of which has shaped these lands.

I never said white people are superior, however it is fact that non-whites want to live in white society because they are more prosperous, have far higher standards of living, human development, and they want to live with white people due to our culture and the fact that we are socially more advanced
    The problem is that you classified all White societies as better. I also disagree with your second point on they want to live with white people due to the culture and so called "socially advanced". I do not think you have interacted with many Non-Whites otherwise you would not be thinking like this.

You also don't need to say it, It is obvious that you believe Whites are better/superior that Non Whites, you've already listed your reasons but probably never noticed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelex)
    The problem is that you classified all White societies as better. I also disagree with your second point on they want to live with white people due to the culture and so called "socially advanced". I do not think you have interacted with many Non-Whites otherwise you would not be thinking like this.

You also don't need to say it, It is obvious that you believe Whites are better/superior that Non Whites, you've already listed your reasons but probably never noticed.
    All white societies are better actually, with only Japan being comparable to white countries.

I have also watched my neihbourhood turn into a ghetto thanks to non european immigration.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All white societies are better actually, with only Japan being comparable to white countries.

I have also watched my neihbourhood turn into a ghetto thanks to non european immigration.
    I'm happy you're being honest with yourself. Your first statement is subjective, as what does better mean? There are lot of non-white nations who much happier than those in europe, couldn't that be considered a better society. Again you are generalising, have you been to all "white societies" to make such a statement, have you heard of the Bosnian genocide during the 90's is that a indicator of a socially advanced society compared to a country like Ghana which has never had a civil war. For someone who has witnessed his neighbourhood turn into "ghetto" due to non-european immigrants, you display a high-level of ignorance.

Do you know what ghetto is? Any type of influx of Non-Indigeneous Immigration would turn a neighbourhood "ghetto".
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelex)
    I'm happy you're being honest with yourself. Your first statement is subjective, as what does better mean? There are lot of non-white nations who much happier than those in europe, couldn't that be considered a better society. Again you are generalising, have you been to all "white societies" to make such a statement, have you heard of the Bosnian genocide during the 90's is that a indicator of a socially advanced society compared to a country like Ghana which has never had a civil war. For someone who has witnessed his neighbourhood turn into "ghetto" due to non-european immigrants, you display a high-level of ignorance.

Do you know what ghetto is? Any type of influx of Non-Indigeneous Immigration would turn a neighbourhood "ghetto".

I do not have to visit every white country to make a statement. It is blatantly obvious that every single white country is better than non-white countries, check the UN and CIA fact file, GDP per capita, Technology Index, Human development index, standard of living index, index of levels of corruption, democracy and freedom indexs and so on and on and on. Your argument of saying 'have you visited every single white country' is as pitiful as it is weak.

Every single white country is seeing massive rates of immigration, even in places like belarus, russia, Iceland etc, every single white country is more advanced socially, technologically, economically and so on and on compared to non whites countries.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do not have to visit every white country to make a statement. It is blatantly obvious that every single white country is better than non-white countries, check the UN and CIA fact file, GDP per capita, Technology Index, Human development index, standard of living index, index of levels of corruption, democracy and freedom indexs and so on and on and on. Your argument of saying 'have you visited every single white country' is as pitiful as it is weak.

Every single white country is seeing massive rates of immigration, even in places like belarus, russia, Iceland etc, every single white country is more advanced socially, technologically, economically and so on and on compared to non whites countries.
    Your ignorance is beyond help, if you believe solely believe in what you are typing. I have already mentioned, even with those statistics why are those non-white countries significantly happier. You should know statistics do not tell you the whole picture. Why does this country having so many social and economic problem(and please don't blame it on only immigration) with all its advanced way of life while a country such as Nigeria was deemed the happiest nation one earth. Everything seems to be black and white in your thinking. It is plain ignorance to say "every single white country" is better than non-whites. Countries like Brazil, India will soon surpass the majority of your so called "white societies" on your precious statistics. Your mentality is seriously worrying.

Your defintion of "better" is rather subjective, this is what you need to understand.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelex)
    Your ignorance is beyond help, if you believe solely believe in what you are typing. I have already mentioned, even with those statistics why are those non-white countries significantly happier. You should know statistics do not tell you the whole picture. Why does this country having so many social and economic problem(and please don't blame it on only immigration) with all its advanced way of life while a country such as Nigeria was deemed the happiest nation one earth. Everything seems to be black and white in your thinking. It is plain ignorance to say "every single white country" is better than non-whites. Countries like Brazil, India will soon surpass the majority of your so called "white societies" on your precious statistics. Your mentality is seriously worrying.

Your defintion of "better" is rather subjective, this is what you need to understand.
    Happy does not equal prosperous, or technologically advanced, or socially advanced, or safe etc, India is a third world,poverty stricken hellhole, particularly because of its massive ever increasing population. And every single country is better than non-white countries which is why non-whites are desperate to live in white countries. Are you white ? Where do you live ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Happy does not equal prosperous, or technologically advanced, or socially advanced, or safe etc, India is a third world,poverty stricken hellhole, particularly because of its massive ever increasing population. And every single country is better than non-white countries which is why non-whites are desperate to live in white countries. Are you white ? Where do you live ?
    I believe you referred to the word "better", the definition of better is subjective. Being happy may lead to me having a more enjoyable and better life. Just like being technologically advanced would give me a better life. Do you understand?

Again with this word better. Your reasoning is unbelievable, they are not all desperate to live in white countries I can tell you this first hand. I am not White and I live in England.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zelex)
    I believe you referred to the word "better", the definition of better is subjective. Being happy may lead to me having a more enjoyable and better life. Just like being technologically advanced would give me a better life. Do you understand?

Again with this word better. Your reasoning is unbelievable, they are not all desperate to live in white countries I can tell you this first hand. I am not White and I live in England.
    I disagree with you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with you
    Fair enough. Its my opinion, doesn't make it right neither does yours.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 18, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.