The Student Room Group

(ex) bf doesn't let me move on :(

me and bf (trying to make him ex bf now) have been together for 3 years now..during all this time it has been a love-hate relationship...one day we are all over each other, on the next day i could be crying and shouting at him...

i told him numeous times we cant be together anymore.....he says he loves me ..cant live without me..doesnt want any other girl...and such...i love him but i cant put up with all the drama..and my heart hurts telling him that i cant be with him...i have feelings for him, but i cant continue living like this...

he send me msg every other day to see how i am doing and stuff..i try not to respond him because the sooner he realise i wont be with him ,the better..i swear i told him 10000 times i dont want to be with him..he doesnt listen!!

i explained him how i feel -didnt work then i wanted to put him off me so i tried to be rude and mean to him , didnt work , then i was begging him to leave me i was telling him i got a bf , i hate you bla bla...even i told him im scared from him cuz he is a bit stalkerish ( he is not though)...so

now i dont know what else to do ..do i just cut contact with him?(for that i need a new number!) do i talk to him again?what should i do !!he is not the guy for me but he is wonderful person i do care for him! im very confused ..please share your experience
Reply 1
get a new phone number and de-activate your facebook for a couple of months
but he maybe isn't getting the message and when you respond to any of his cries for attention, you're only prolonging the agony - you need to make it unequivocally clear that you do not want him in your life anymore, even if temporarily
Reply 2
i think getting a new phone number is the only solution...ive been threating him that ill get one if he doesnt stop bothering me but he doesnt take it seriously ...to make it even worse i told him that i still love him which was a big mistake if i want him to forget me
Reply 3
You can block him on facebook easily and then he won't be able to contact you that way.
As for the phone thing, possibly call your network as ask if they can block then number, I know that some can.
Also, just don't reply to anything he sends you. Even if you still respond to 1/10 messages then he knows that you're still paying attention. If you have trouble not replying I suggest deleting the messages without reading them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending