The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone do languages? My timetable's just come through, I'm doing advanced French and Spanish and intensive Italian, but it seems like I've got four hours of Spanish per week, but only two French and one Italian... am I missing something?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by jerseymackem
Does anyone do languages? My timetable's just come through, I'm doing advanced French and Spanish and intensive Italian, but it seems like I've got four hours of Spanish per week, but only two French and one Italian... am I missing something?

This is sometimes the case but look at term 2 and 3 aswell. You might have this in term 1 but in term 2 less spanish and more italian :smile:
Original post by jerseymackem

I can't seem to find a timetable for me anywhere :confused: I had no compulsory modules, but maybe that's just my course :s-smilie: I'm very confused after doing this online pre-enrolment :frown:
Original post by buttercup94
This is sometimes the case but look at term 2 and 3 aswell. You might have this in term 1 but in term 2 less spanish and more italian :smile:

Aah, it is different, thanks :biggrin:

Although I still have hardly any French...
Original post by desdemonata
I can't seem to find a timetable for me anywhere :confused: I had no compulsory modules, but maybe that's just my course :s-smilie: I'm very confused after doing this online pre-enrolment :frown:

My timetable came through today and I enrolled as soon as it would let me, I think it takes a bit of time for everyone to come through.
Reply 765
Just got this in an email off Lancaster "You can collect your keys from the Fylde Common Room on arrival - please have your library card as ID."

I thought we didn't get our library cards until the day after we arrived?
Reply 766
Original post by panda192
Just got this in an email off Lancaster "You can collect your keys from the Fylde Common Room on arrival - please have your library card as ID."

I thought we didn't get our library cards until the day after we arrived?

You don't.... think I just needed any form of ID. Passport/Driving License.
Reply 767
When can we sign up for seminars?
Reply 768
For first year of law, the 6 subjects are compulsory so you have to to pick any more.

I'm just about to start second year and I'm looking to sell my textbooks from last year - does anybody have any ideas about the best place to advertise them?

Thanks
Reply 769
Original post by r_achel4
For first year of law, the 6 subjects are compulsory so you have to to pick any more.

I'm just about to start second year and I'm looking to sell my textbooks from last year - does anybody have any ideas about the best place to advertise them?

Thanks

On the Lancaster freshers page and the individual college pages (County, Fylde etc). Try on here too.
Reply 770
Hello people, jack here ill be arriving Lancaster on 28th and i wont be able to get the room on the same night itself, i checked out on travelodge and rooms are not that cheap, could some one help me just to keep my bags somewher for a night if they are in the university residence??

it would be a great help

thank you
Reply 771
Original post by jack545
Hello people, jack here ill be arriving Lancaster on 28th and i wont be able to get the room on the same night itself, i checked out on travelodge and rooms are not that cheap, could some one help me just to keep my bags somewher for a night if they are in the university residence??

it would be a great help

thank you

Did you try the visitor rooms?
Reply 772
Moving in to grad college this saturday for social work, slightly bricking it, what's to be expected?!
Reply 773
Am I right in thinking that the townhouses don't come with sofas for the living room? I have a little two seater sofa I was thinking of bringing but idk if I need to.
Original post by Hanzorrr
Am I right in thinking that the townhouses don't come with sofas for the living room? I have a little two seater sofa I was thinking of bringing but idk if I need to.

No, the townhouses already have 3 sofas in each living room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending