The Student Room Group

So i just found out my 16yrold girlfriend is a serial cheater and has a secret kid!

So i'm 18 and she is 16, i thought i loved her, i mean i thought i had deep feelings for her but when i found out all this i wasn't heartbroken.

We've been going out for a month in fact today is out anniversary, i found out yesterday as my sister was snooping through her facebook that she is a serial cheater. There are about 30 messages from boys and girls (as she is bi sexual) saying i love you, miss you etc and all these other incriminating things.

She also has KID, my sister showed me some messages of her talking to some guy in December saying how if he wants to be with her, he has to except her kid. There was a whole conversation on her and her kid. Now this is even more shocking as she talks about her mother and other girls who have kids in the teens as if there garbage. Her mother had her when she was 15 and whenever she used to talk about her mum she used to talk about her as if she was dirt for having kid so early.

Now i'm still in shock because she seemed like a regular sweet girl but when i read it, i wasn't angry, it's not even like im sad that i'm going to have to break up with her i'm not even heartbroken it's like i don't care. I had deep feelings for her, well at least i thought i did and any normal person would be broken by all this but i feel like i don't even care. What is wrong with me? It's not like i don't get angry, if someone pisses me off i will get angry i'm usually layed back but i do have that side to me. Why am i not heartbroken and pissed? Maybe it's because it's only been a month but throughout that we've told each other we love each other talked about having kids together, moving in with each other. I just do not understand why i do not care?
How could you not have known after a month that she had a kid?

"Oh I'm just babysitting...every night this week"
Original post by StarsAndBoulevard
How could you not have known after a month that she had a kid?

"Oh I'm just babysitting...every night this week"

I don't even know where the kid is, but all i know is that she DOESN'T have it, she stays over at mine during the weekend and during the weekdays she's with her foster mother. Her kid is probably staying with her auntie, mother or grandmother so how WOULD i know if she didn't tell me?
Reply 3
Dude.

I've been reading your threads & posts and all that I can say is: stop seeing that girl. She isn't alright, she needs help and having a relationship with you or anybody will not help her at this point.
Original post by FinnLassie
Dude.

I've been reading your threads & posts and all that I can say is: stop seeing that girl. She isn't alright, she needs help and having a relationship with you or anybody will not help her at this point.

Yeah i think your right, she seemed perfectly normal and sweet and caring on the surface, not knowing that she had all these problems and issue's underneath. I have to stop seeing her, you think i will get back with her after what she did, you think i can ever kiss and hug her saying i love you to her knowing how many different people have done the same to her during out short 1 month relationship. It's done, it was done once i read the messages from all those guys and girls.

She does need help and i think it's best for her to be on her own, people told me not to get involved with her as she might have issues and be emotionally damaged by all the things that have happened to her. With me all i saw was a fun girl who i got along with a really liked i was blinded from all of that, i regret it now as she is really messed up.
Your life is like a soap opera, played out via threads on TSR.
Reply 6
4 days ago she was 17 years old..

Is she regressing in age?
Reply 7
All your other threads say she's 17.

Also when you're making as many TSR threads about a partner as you have you should know its time to end it...
Reply 8
How can girls like this exist is beyond me.
Original post by sekret
4 days ago she was 17 years old..

Is she regressing in age?

Nah it's just something i do, when someone is nearly an age i usually just round up, like i'm 18 now but 19 in May if someone asked me how old i am i'd say 19 just to round up. She's technically 16 but 17 in 4 weeks so i just rounded up, in another thread i did say she was 16 and nearly 17.

Thinking about it i have no idea why i called her 16 in this thread to be honest lol.
Original post by Care-Free
All your other threads say she's 17.

Also when you're making as many TSR threads about a partner as you have you should know its time to end it...

Yeah she's 17 in 4 weeks so i usually just round up her age to 17 but she is technically 16, to be honest i have no clue why i called her 16 in this thread though.

Yeah too much drama from just one girl.
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Your life is like a soap opera, played out via threads on TSR.

Lool yeah i know, my life is just full of drama i do not know how at the tender age of 18 well nearly 19, how i've attracted such problematic girls. My last ex tried to get herself pregnant, now this...? I mean seriously! Church girls or nerdy girls from now on!
Get rid. She's a liar and not a nice person from the sounds of it.

Though I must ask, what was your yonuger sister doing snooping through your girlfriend's Facebook?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Get rid. She's a liar and not a nice person from the sounds of it.

Though I must ask, what was your yonuger sister doing snooping through your girlfriend's Facebook?!

Is this a bad thing to do to your older siblings?

:getmecoat:
Original post by youbonkers
Is this a bad thing to do to your older siblings?

:getmecoat:

I'd say it's a pretty bad thing to be doing in general... :tongue:
Here is a collection of threads titles from Alevelsareboring all posted in the last week about this "girlfriend"

- "Is it wrong to be worried that my future wife has bad gene's? History mental illness"
- "My 16 year old gf throws tantrums like a 2 year old, when she doesn't get her way!"
- "How can someone cheat on you if they love you?"
- "Do i need to man up and dump my "vulnerable" girlfriend. Might be in serious trouble"
- "My 13 year old little brother KISSED my 17 year old girlfriend?"

She sounds like a keeper, mate. If you're into the whole... you know... fictitious thing :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Alevelsareboring
So i'm 18 and she is 16, i thought i loved her, i mean i thought i had deep feelings for her but when i found out all this i wasn't heartbroken.

We've been going out for a month in fact today is out anniversary

yeah, anniversaries are annual, not monthly. It's abeen a month, you'll get over her. Are you sure you're 18? :tongue:

Have you considered not snooping? Some people lie when they talk to other people. She might not have a kid.
I'd say it's a pretty bad thing to be doing in general... :tongue:

What, look through people's facebooks? Isn't that what facebook's about??

I'm feeling we may be talking about different things here :tongue:

Wait I've got it. Did OP mean that his girlfriend was logged on and sister looked through it? Because I assumed he meant pictures and wall messages :rolleyes:
Original post by youbonkers
What, look through people's facebooks? Isn't that what facebook's about??

I'm feeling we may be talking about different things here :tongue:

Wait I've got it. Did OP mean that his girlfriend was logged on and sister looked through it? Because I assumed he meant pictures and wall messages :rolleyes:

Ah... I assumed he meant, logged on and looked through private stuff.... hmm... needs moar info, OP! :redface:
Ah... I assumed he meant, logged on and looked through private stuff.... hmm... needs moar info, OP! :redface:

My sister looked through her private messages, didn't get a chance to look at what was on her wall but in her private messages it was full of guys and girls that was messaging her all these suggestive things like sexual suggestive aswell as her saying that she loves them and how they want to be with her forever and her saying "me too" etc.

What a screwed up situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending