Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2012 Malaysian GP Thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Torres)
    all posh and stuff!
    lolwut, he was another egotistical **** from Eton mate.

He has taken a lot of stick for Williams lack of form over the years.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)
    lolwut, he was another egotistical **** from Eton mate.

He has taken a lot of stick for Williams lack of form over the years.
    My cousin goes to Eton so it's best I don't comment on that

I don't think he was great a great chairman but he was good. Frank thought he was brilliant and would probably have kept him on for years to come. I presume they have been working up to a season like this, which was probably kick started properly by Pastor's money.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:

Downwash effect of exhausts. Seem to be blowing on the tyres somewhat.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed this race, Perez was awesome :yes:

Vettel was unnecessarily rude about Kartikayan, he explained why he moved back onto the track, would Vettel rather he had gone off and crashed?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:

Crying with laughter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f1mad)

Downwash effect of exhausts. Seem to be blowing on the tyres somewhat.
    Some teams are trying to blow the brake ducts. Others are trying to blow the lower beam wing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    McLaren have aimed theirs like that, just going around the back of the tyres a little, where the brake and suspension rods are, I presume by doing that the air gets pushed towards the lower rear wing. Well exactly that picture in fact. Their exhaust system is slightly further back and have the top cut away so the air gets pushed down the back of the side pod more. I saw a great info-graphic about it but it was ages ago.

I found one of the Mercedes one FDRW too, I'll post it up later.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just watching the F1 show now- turns out Vettel called Kartikeyan a cucumber in German!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Just watching the F1 show now- turns out Vettel called Kartikeyan a cucumber in German!
    They have Alain Prost driving on ice next week.
    At last, somebody's taken the initiative to show a little more of the usually private driver. One of the greatest drivers ever, such a legend...my eyes lit up when I saw the preview for next week. It's stuff like this that makes me glad Sky took over, it would never have been done by the BBC.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 31, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered motorsport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.