Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Longer hair?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i really want my hair to grow but it wont, is there any shampoos or treatments or pills i can take to increase the growth of my hair thanks, ive never died it by the way
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just don't cut it, and wait. How long do you mean by long? If you're thinking really long (hip length and past) try visiting the long hair community forums, they are great. Other than that, just wait, try to avoid heat styling, and wear it up to protect from breakage.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Try vitamins like Sanatogen or Neurozan Vitabiotics.
    They help not only ur hair, but nails and skin etc x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    some health food jobs sell the skin, hair and nail tablets. I went in to get them and the women said tht they had had great feedback about the cheap ones but had heard the expensive ones were pretty crap. I bought them but lasted only a day cause they are massive
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    do you use heat on it a lot? this can slow down growth, so i always use heat protectant spray when blowdrying it and keep heat styling to a minimum.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently massaging your scalp stimulates blood flow and might make hair grow a bit quicker... Or so I've been told I don't know if actually does I'd say to try not to over-style it (heat = bad for hair) and maybe take some vitamins that are good for your hair.
    Oh and don't just avoid the hairdressers though, it'll still need trimming every now and then (maybe just prolong the wait between visits & tell them you want as little as possible off).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peeintothewind)
    i really want my hair to grow but it wont, is there any shampoos or treatments or pills i can take to increase the growth of my hair thanks, ive never died it by the way
    Cut off any spilt ends you have every few months or so, try doing it yourself with some SHARP hair scissors; hairdresses tend to cut off too much- and seeing as you want to grow it, it will be a drawback.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M87-nchXYsI
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love having long hair, it enhances my beauty but having it needs more attention. Split ends, hair fall, urrrggh! it freaks me out!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xean)
    I love having long hair, it enhances my beauty but having it needs more attention. Split ends, hair fall, urrrggh! it freaks me out!
    I find long hair needs much less attention. i stick it up and just forget about it, rather than having to style it to stop it looking like a puffball!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 21, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered hair care and hairstyles threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.