The Student Room Group

Presents for a maths teacher?

Scroll to see replies

Well, it's her last day 2mrw and brought her a present today! Thanks for all your comments and suggestions!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:xxxxxxxx
We're planning on giving our teacher a nice leather bound book with a photo of ourselves and a note from each of us in it. We're year 13 though and he's helped us almost beyond belief in these two years.
Reply 42
Original post by brittanna
Or everyone in the class could remember 50 digits of pi (e.g. you remember 1-50, someone else remembers 51-100) and you could spend your last lesson reciting it to her. Or make up a song about it.

Dumb idea.

How about a book on category theory :eyeball:? Kidding.

Just buy her a gift that you would buy anyone. I can't see why it's of any relevance that she's a maths teacher to be honest. Although if you are going to go down that route, how about everyone's names written on a mobius stip, to say thanks?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
Hayyllooowww powtaytoe
Reply 44
Ohmagad it was capital why did tsr de-expliciticise my stuff d: (this in in capitals too if this proceeds to lieee about me)
Reply 45
A rubik cube
Original post by Mehmoodd
Get her a life :teehee:

Nah. I kid.

Buy her some cake.
eeerrrrrrryyybodeeeyyyy lurvs cake!

(waits for a killjoy to suggest she might be diabetic)
:tongue:

I'm diabetic but I still love cake :tongue:

Op - you could get her a nice journal and write a message on the inside front page? You could get everyone from the class to sign it too.
Original post by justanotherindigo
Well, it's her last day 2mrw and brought her a present today! Thanks for all your comments and suggestions!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:xxxxxxxx

Dam my suggestion was too late, what did you buy her? :smile:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Heya:smile:

I was just wondering what would be the most appropriate present for a maths teacher. I just found out today that she was leaving the job and I am still in shock:eek: She is literally the best maths teacher ever, but she was planning to leave anyway, after we have finished our GCSE's (which is in 3 months). She didn't tell anyone in class the reason to why she was leaving so suddenly (apart form me). I am really sad, because she is probably the only teacher that for me, made maths easy and fun, so in return, I want to give her something that she would not only remember me but the whole class by. Next friday is her last day and I need to buy her something beforehand. I need urgent help!!

Thanks a lot and all comments are appreciated:h:xxx

Chocolates and a card. Sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending