The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by abdiz12
You are funny wasn't it the West that killed 6 millions Jews, just 70 somewhat years ago. You know what they say about pointing the finger at someone, three fingers point back at you.

What do the West have to do with the Genocide?

It was the Nazis. It wasn't "the west". In fact, "the west" waged a long and bloody war against the Nazis so show some respect tosser.

In fact if we're going to talk about Genocides. Let's bring into play the Arminian Genocide where 1-1.5 million Armenian christians were murdered by Turkish Muslims.

I didn't see any Muslims coming to the defence of the Armenian's. In fact even today many Muslims try to deny it.
Reply 101
Original post by abdiz12
You are funny wasn't it the West that killed 6 millions Jews, just 70 somewhat years ago. You know what they say about pointing your finger at someone, three fingers point back at you.

No, it was Nazi Germany. Other Western nations ended it, so no, the 'West' didn't kill 6 million Jews. One Western nation did, many others fought against it.
Reply 102
Original post by abdiz12
You are funny wasn't it the West that killed 6 millions Jews, just 70 somewhat years ago. You know what they say about pointing your finger at someone, three fingers point back at you.

By west you mean white people don't you?

Racist or Stupid? You decide
Original post by abdiz12

errrm no it was the nazi scum who did it, the west fought him.

really weird post
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Gales
It was kinda obvious by the fact that soldiers and Jews were targeted that Muslim extremists were behind the attack...

The reason people changed their mind and thought it was neo-Nazis was because reports came out that 3 French soldiers had been arrested or sacked for being part of a neo-Nazi group and the same weapon they carried was used in the attack. Also the paratroopers shot dead were Muslim Arabs.
Reply 105
Original post by criminal
I'm still waiting for the moment when a messed up media company (THE SUN) try and link this to an 'Islamic attack'

It is an Islamic attack...
Reply 106
Original post by SpongebobSquarepan
errrm no it was 1 nazi scum who did it, the west fought him.

really weird post

one nazi scum? just the one guy?
Original post by lucaf
one nazi scum? just the one guy?

haha nice spot :wink:
Original post by abdiz12
it's very sad you don't realize this

it's not a "us" and "them" issue

each barbarity is a barbarity in its own right. You cannot offset, say, Toulouse against Afghanistan, or Armenia against the Crusade, or Julius Caesar against Gengis Khan or whatever

what I am saying is that "religious" or 'political" propaganda which de-humanizes perceived "enemies" may produce, and actually will eventually produce, horrors such as the one we have witnessed

until this is realized, without any "ifs" and "buts", there will be this absurd game : yes, we skinned alive 12,543 people in 1492, but you stoned 6,435 people in 1760

as if this were some sort of excuse.
Original post by Brutal Honesty
The reason people changed their mind and thought it was neo-Nazis was because reports came out that 3 French soldiers had been arrested or sacked for being part of a neo-Nazi group and the same weapon they carried was used in the attack. Also the paratroopers shot dead were Muslim Arabs.
it is interesting that investigations, at first, pointed towards the extreme right

in my view, the government and police were very careful not to give the impression that they would immediately point towards Muslim extremists

probably, they would have been relieved if it had actually been neo-nazis : now, they will have to deal with the anti-Muslim backlash
Original post by James10000
Do you think its Linked to the Norway Attacks ? the Brevik guy claimed to have met people who shared his ideas from all over europe who he met at a secret meeting in London
no, I don't think so

quite clearly, the Illuminati are responsible
When the news told me negotiations were taking place, I didn't know that they meant negotiations between the police and their union representatives. What we're seeing now in this delayed arrest is French ineptitude in the face of a killer.
the French government wants him alive, so they negotiate with him. He has no way out, but he could still commit some sort of suicide (he may also have explosives)
My sympathy goes to the victims of these atrocities and their families. What they are going through is unimaginable. Peace and love be upon all of those who have suffered.
Original post by Zeffy
What do you know, I was right! The gunman IS a Muslim!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/french-police-hurt-shoot-suspects-040058818.html

"A suspected al Qaeda-linked gunman is locked in an armed stand-off with French police who believe he is responsible for murdering seven people in a killing spree that left three young children dead.

The man, who has been named in reports as Mohammed Merah, 24, a French national of Algerian origin, is heavily armed and refusing to surrender."

Surprise, surprise. I hope the Press are going to offer a full appology to the "Neo-Nazis" they blamed the attack on without a shred of evidence and I hope the posters who negative repped me when I said it will be Muslims and the posters such as Abdiz are going to man enough to apologise to me.

Likewise, I hope the liberal posters here whining and insulting the soldiers who were fired, insisting that this is proof that it isn't just Muslims who are terrorists etc are going to man enough to stand up and say "I am sorry. I was wrong."

I love been right! It happens all the time. I was right and you all were wrong! But I am man enough to accept your apology :smile:

Guess this is more validation towards my claims that Islam isn't compatable with the western world.

George Bush (Not Christian) believed God wanted him to start a war, despite Biblical laws prohibiting unlawful murder.
Benjamin Netanyahu (Not Jewish) does not practice the commandments laid out in the Old Testament as he supports the suffering of Palestinians.
Mohammed Merah (Not Muslim) killed innocent children, and killing one innocent life is like killing the whole of humanity.

Therefore, Zeffy, your pre-judged absurd comment was completely wrong. It is oxymoronic to aligned religion to someone who chooses not to follow their religion.

It is you who should apologise to this forum for your nativity in judgement, and for your non-existent understanding of the Abrahamic faiths. It is a gross misconduct for you to make such a false and wrong allegation.
Original post by tehFrance
Arabs don't cut French people's hair, normal French people don't go near them for many reasons. Also excellent French? don't make me laugh.

Let me guess, you went to Paris' La Defense District and they were rude to you there and thus everyone is now rude? :colonhash:

are you naturally rude or do you have to practice ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by the bear
are you naturally rude or do you have to practice ?

I am arrogant more than rude thank you and when an Englishman says they have excellent French, I doubt them as they generally do not.
Original post by Freedom Writer

Mohammed Merah (Not Muslim) killed innocent children, and killing one innocent life is like killing the whole of humanity.
who are you to say that Mohammed Merah is not a Muslim ?

making takfir (declaring that someone is not a Muslim, while he claims he is) is a very serious business. Only a qualified alim (scholar) could do it.

In reality, however, this is irrelevant.

The important point is that Merah is the result of a process of radicalization - some of it in his Toulouse suburb, some in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Those who taught him his religion, who instilled this hate, who told him that massacring Jews and munafiqs (Islamic traitors) was a just thing to do in the name of Allah and for the glory of Islam, bear just as much (or even more) responsibility than he does.
I am arrogant more than rude thank you and when an Englishman says they have excellent French, I doubt them as they generally do not.

tordu va
I would call him a terrorist, he has massacred not only innocent Jewish school children but four soldiers as well, to say it is not a terrorist attack is ridiculous as it is. I just hope that previous events do not repeat themselves although it seems unlikely as those were muslim and about various countries freedom from France, this appears to to have no agenda.

You're an idiot, that is not what he meant... it is true that we have too many foreigners within France who refuse to assimilate into our culture and it is quite frankly rude of these people so we have every right to force them to assimilate or they can leave. No one is calling for their death, not even le Pen is that stupid.

In France the media cared before it got to the Jewish community.

Yess but that's the French media not the British media.

Latest