The Student Room Group

Terrorist Attacks in France .

Surprised a thread has not already started on this topic

A gun used in a shooting at a Jewish school in south-west France was the same weapon used in the shooting dead of three French soldiers last week, police sources have said.Four people, including a father and his two sons and another child, were killed at the Toulouse school on Monday. Reuters reported that French police were linking the attack with the shooting of the soldiers in Toulouse and nearby Montauban.The soldiers who were shot were of north African and Caribbean origin. Two of them were Muslims.

Scroll to see replies

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
They haven't actually caught the shooter yet so it still isn't clear what the motivation is for these murders. I don't think you can quite call it 'terrorist' yet. Whoever it is, is one pathetic excuse for a human being.
Reply 3
I think it's insulting that Sarkozy and Le Pen can condemn these attacks whilst spewing hate and promoting inter-race conflict purely to win votes. If they're going to legitimise repulsive far-right view points, of course these atrocities are going to happen.
Original post by andydemba
I think it's insulting that Sarkozy and Le Pen can condemn these attacks whilst spewing hate and promoting inter-race conflict purely to win votes. If they're going to legitimise repulsive far-right view points, of course these atrocities are going to happen.

2 French Muslim paratroopers were also shot dead by a gunman earlier so it looks like things will start heating up in France.
Reports saying it was a far right attack by some neo nazis. Then again it is the sun.

EDIT: from what i can tell it says 3 french soldiers were sacked from the miltary for being neo nazis. The gun involved is believed to be linked to them and linked to another shooting of a muslim soldier.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6

yep
a few days ago Sarkozy said France had too many 'foreigners' and too much 'halal meat' .
Since Jews consider themselves a race, Sarkozy was saying france has too many jews.
Reply 7
Original post by Brutal Honesty
2 French Muslim paratroopers were also shot dead by a gunman earlier so it looks like things will start heating up in France.

Do you think its Linked to the Norway Attacks ? the Brevik guy claimed to have met people who shared his ideas from all over europe who he met at a secret meeting in London
Original post by James10000
Do you think its Linked to the Norway Attacks ? the Brevik guy claimed to have met people who shared his ideas from all over europe who he met at a secret meeting in London

I'm aware of that but he said it'd happen once every 6 years and police weren't convinced others would go through with it, i.e. he was exaggerating. Also he was pro-Zionist, the far right aren't going to concentrate on Jews yet.
Reply 9
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
Reports saying it was a far right attack by some neo nazis. Then again it is the sun.

EDIT: from what i can tell it says 3 french soldiers were sacked from the miltary for being neo nazis. The gun involved is believed to be linked to them and linked to another shooting of a muslim soldier.

oh dear :frown:
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn

The police is investigating a group of neo-nazi which have been fired from the army (apparently they were paratroopers as the soldier which seems to have been murdered a few day earlier by the same person).
Racist terrorist scum. If this happened here I bet they'd get less than insulting people over twitter gets you in gaol for.
Reply 12
Hardly a terrorist attack.
Reply 13

obviously, what sarkozy meant was to say all non french, non whites living in france should be slaughtered, and so yeah, you're right, he is being pretty two faced.

are you for real?
Reply 14
Original post by James10000
a few days ago Sarkozy said France had too many 'foreigners' and too much 'halal meat' .

Since Jews consider themselves a race, Sarkozy was saying france has too many jews.
totally ridiculous

His mother (Andree Mallah) was Jewish (a Greek Jew from Thessaloniki), his father Hungarian

both his parents' families immigrated in France
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LysFromParis
The police is investigating a group of neo-nazi which have been fired from the army (apparently they were paratroopers as the soldier which seems to have been murdered a few day earlier by the same person).

It's a shame that France has descended into a racist hell-hole. No way would the FN be this popular in Britain.
Reply 16
Why do these threads always have to turn into anti-right hate threads :sigh:

Terrible thing that happened to the victims and their families/community.
why does it need to get racial for, this individual is obviously SICK whatever his motive. You cannot justify killing little children and innocent people in the name of colour,religion or whatever.
Original post by englishmad
They haven't actually caught the shooter yet so it still isn't clear what the motivation is for these murders. I don't think you can quite call it 'terrorist' yet. Whoever it is, is one pathetic excuse for a human being.

I would call him a terrorist, he has massacred not only innocent Jewish school children but four soldiers as well, to say it is not a terrorist attack is ridiculous as it is. I just hope that previous events do not repeat themselves although it seems unlikely as those were muslim and about various countries freedom from France, this appears to to have no agenda.

You're an idiot, that is not what he meant... it is true that we have too many foreigners within France who refuse to assimilate into our culture and it is quite frankly rude of these people so we have every right to force them to assimilate or they can leave. No one is calling for their death, not even le Pen is that stupid.
Original post by Vintage <3
It's funny how attention was only brought when the killer targeted the Jewish community.

In France the media cared before it got to the Jewish community.
Reply 19

What an idiotic stand point.

Someone has something to say about immigration and a failing mutli-cultural agenda? Well, obviously they are facilitating terror attacks! :facepalm2:

Latest

Trending

Trending