Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Replace Harry Potter quotes with bacon.

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a trending topic on Twitter right now, but as it's safe to assume not everyone uses it, I decided to post on here as well, because I think it's a brilliant idea.
    My favorites so far would definitely have to be:
    "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without bacon."
    "Bacon will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."
    "There is no good and evil, there is only bacon, and those too weak to seek it."
    "Bacon beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

If you have any bright ideas, feel free to carry on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    'I don't go looking for bacon. Bacon usually finds me.'

"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got bacon under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Not my bacon, you b***h"
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    "The bacon. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution."
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    "She's nutty as squirrel bacon"
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    pg 132 (philospher's)

'there are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve foot mountain bacon is one of them.

en français (folio junior pg 186)

Il se crée des liens particuliers lorsqu'on fait ensemble certaines choses. Abattre un bacon de quatre mètres de haut par exemple.

EDIT: oh negative rep!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    "I don't go looking for bacon. Bacon usually finds me."
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    pg 174 (philosopher's)
    'We'll have to risk it. And we have got the Bacon, Malfoy doesn't know about that.'
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're a bacon, bacon.
    I'm a bacon?
    A bacon. And a bacon bacon bacon, I'd wager, once you've bacon bacon bacon bacon.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Bacon can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Professor Trelawney: Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their bacon?
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    "No bacon on Sundays."
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    'Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!' - Albus Dumbledore.

(Originally 'Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak'. Both work equally well, I think.)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Not nearly as amusing as the one where you swap the word wand for the word wang.

Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang.

'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

Sex is funnier than bacon. Fact.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    "There will be no foolish bacon waving or silly incantations in this class."
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is basically the best thread I've ever stumbled across.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bacon ! ( spell )
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The titles also work quite well, eg: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Bacon, Harry Potter and the Bacon of Azkaban.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Harry. you're a bacon"
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saudade)
    Not nearly as amusing as the one where you swap the word wand for the word wang.

Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang.

'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

Sex is funnier than bacon. Fact.
    Yeah but everyone's heard those ones a million times before.

Funny as heck the first time round.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 10, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.