The Student Room Group

black girls with blonde hair

Scroll to see replies

****ing weird.
Depends on your skin tone and how blonde you want to go. The darker you are the darker the blonde, if you're really dark I would suggest a light to medium brown instead with caramel blonde highlights.
Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl2: put a cork in it and fry up some kfc

Too many big words for your last 3 neurons ?
Reply 83
I think lighter hair can compliment darker skin. Platinum blonde is a no though. Caramel and honey blondes are nice.
Original post by Princessblack
Too many big words for your last 3 neurons ?

how did u know? :dunce:

:jester: at u people taking this so seriously
Original post by flowermaster91
how did u know? :dunce:

:jester: at u people taking this so seriously

A) I am pretty good like that at assessing imbecility
B) Naturally people who don't appreciate your stereotypical and pueril comments take life too seriously ??? It 's obviously not possible to have a laugh that is not at the expense of others .
C) I am taking this more lightheartedly than you think : I think it's funny how the the privilege of not taking (bigoted) " things" too seriously is one that some people can't enjoy ... I am sure you will probably come back with a schoolyard cliche comment (which you will call a joke) so why don't you just grow up ?
Original post by Princessblack
A) I am pretty good like that at assessing imbecility
B) Naturally people who don't appreciate your stereotypical and pueril comments take life too seriously ??? It 's obviously not possible to have a laugh that is not at the expense of others .
C) I am taking this more lightheartedly than you think : I think it's funny how the the privilege of not taking (bigoted) " things" too seriously is one that some people can't enjoy ... I am sure you will probably come back with a schoolyard cliche comment (which you will call a joke) so why don't you just grow up ?

ok.

Quick Reply

Latest