The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9140
Night night :h:

G'night :dance:

'Night!
Reply 9143
Sorry to interrupt the counting but would you nice folks mind watching my nuclear power plant for me whilst I head off to bed? Seems foolish to leave it unattended... Cheers :yy:

Original post by fire2burn
Sorry to interrupt the counting but would you nice folks mind watching my nuclear power plant for me whilst I head off to bed? Seems foolish to leave it unattended... Cheers :yy:

I'll do it I'll do it! :excited:
Original post by fire2burn

why, yes, I can "watch it" for you, muhahahahaha, by which I mean destroy it :tongue:
Original post by SciFiBoy
why, yes, I can "watch it" for you, muhahahahaha, by which I mean destroy it :tongue:

I saw it first! And we're not gonna destroy it, we're just gonna aesthetically rearrange all its particles.
Original post by superwolf
I saw it first! And we're not gonna destroy it, we're just gonna aesthetically rearrange all its particles.

oh, I wanted to make any army of superheroes to overthrow the government with it :puppyeyes:
oh, I wanted to make any army of superheroes to overthrow the government with it :puppyeyes:

Hmm I guess I can get behind that one, just so long as they're zombie superheroes. Deal?
Hmm I guess I can get behind that one, just so long as they're zombie superheroes. Deal?

meh, whatever gets the job done :tongue:
seven :lollypop:
meh, whatever gets the job done :tongue:

Can I also keep a select few for my own private army?

Can I also keep a select few for my own private army?

maybe :tongue: just don't bite them too much, zombie bloods bad for your health :mmm:

maybe :tongue: just don't bite them too much, zombie bloods bad for your health :mmm:

Bleah, zombies taste yicky anyway. :yucky: I like my meat fresh. :sexface:

eleven
evlewt
Bleah, zombies taste yicky anyway. :yucky: I like my meat fresh. :sexface:

lol, maybe you can get the zombies to help you find some then :tongue:

Latest