The Student Room Group

Amsterdam University (UVA) Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Leila12
Hi I want to do the bachelor economics and business degree next year at university of Amsterdam , I wanted to know where to get practise papers for the Maths test ??????? X

number 4
http://www.uva.nl/en/education/bachelor-s/bachelor-s-programmes/content/economics-and-business/application-and-admission/entry-requirements/general-entry-requirements.html
Reply 61
Hi everyone,

I am revising for the test and hope to sit it before christmas. Any hints and tips?

X
Original post by Ria_3112
Hi everyone,

I am revising for the test and hope to sit it before christmas. Any hints and tips?

X

Hey I don't know if you've done the test already or not? But in case you haven't I'd say the best way to revise is the past tests they have on the 'entry requirements' part of the website. The questions were in exactly the same form and 1 or 2 of them were identical to some old ones.
hey,
I am taking the test in mathmatics (for BSc Economics and Business Economics) as well and I guess the best way to prepare is to practise. However on the website of the University there are only 3-4 tests, does anyone have a clue where I could find more of them?
Thanks in advance!! :smile:
Original post by agata_siemek
hey,
I am taking the test in mathmatics (for BSc Economics and Business Economics) as well and I guess the best way to prepare is to practise. However on the website of the University there are only 3-4 tests, does anyone have a clue where I could find more of them?
Thanks in advance!! :smile:

Hey, I don't know where you can get more, but don't worry, you really don't need more. When I took the test, it was almost identical to the ones provided on the site. A couple of questions were even exactly the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,

I am planning to study at the University of Amsterdam, however I am just curious - how many people are on the course Economics&Business Economics and are they divided into any groups?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 66
Hey there,

Just wondering if I could differ a year, from UvA as I don't think I will be able to get the housing I want this year.

If I can, how would I go about doing this?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Greeting guys, i'm about to take math examination to apply to Amsterdam. I'm a little confuse right now because UVA doesn't allow student to use the calculator. If that's true, how can i able to calculate logarit number as well as other stuff ? I'll appreciate i someone try to help me out, thank you very much :smile:
Hey everyone :smile:

So, what is it like to study at the University of Amsterdam?
Reply 69
Original post by jhenryg
It's not too bad, my advice is to do the past papers... LOTS!

Hi
I am prepping for the 2015 exam...can you help me where to find past papers...other than the 2 from 2012
Many thanks !!
Hans
Reply 70
dasd
Reply 71
HEY !!! i have the same problem???

How do i solve logartihms etc. without calculator?

answer please!
thank you :smile:
Reply 72
HEY!!!!I am taking the UVA math test in 2 weeks! DO you have any exams from the past years??? It would be GREAT if you would answer me thank you so much :smile:Lucas
I have a question i'm passing the test tuesday when you answer do you need to let them see you calcul before the answer or do you just put the answer
Reply 74
Hey Guys

How do you get practice for the entrance math exam?
Original post by jhenryg
It's not too bad, my advice is to do the past papers... LOTS!

Hey, where did you find all the past papers? I am taking the exam in February and I can't find any past papers. :smile:
I want to know how do we enter the answers using MAPLe Ta as that link also was send to us what was that for
could anyone pls help me
How do I send the working or is it that we enter the final ans and we are evaluated based on that
Where can I find the past papers? Please help!
Where can I find the past papers? Please help!
Reply 79
Just check practice test from the website. The actual test is similar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending