The Student Room Group

Post a pic of your car

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Mine:

Micra K11c 1.0

Its only got 12,000 odd miles on the clock, but I think I've done in the gears. Maybe just the linkages, but the gear stick rattles. You can hear a metallic clanging.
Goes into actual gears fine though, except 1st is sometimes slightly hard to get into.
It started happening after my mum crashed my car into another car, reversing, after not pressing the clutch down. She was trying to get into reverse around 3-4 times before realising, since she drives a manual.
(edited 11 years ago)
Citroën DS3 1.6 Dstyle+

Got it brand new on a PCP :smile: My mum hates the fact that my car's newer & more valuable than hers; she'll probably go one up on me soon haha.
(edited 11 years ago)
B229551-001.jpg

This is the exact car I bought last week :smile:
Reply 83

Got it about a week a go. My first car was a Daewoo 800cc. Was basically a shopping cart on wheels and so crap to drive.

Love my new car. Insurance is about £2500 a year though. I pay £212 a month on my insurance. So expensive! Only 1.4 too!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by TheBritishBloke
Citroën DS3 1.6 Dstyle+

Got it brand new on a PCP :smile: My mum hates the fact that my car's newer & more valuable than hers; she'll probably go one up on me soon haha.

nice car, but led lightning is so chav..
Reply 85
Original post by Danen

chav, really?

I think it looks smart. I really like that car. Very posh and slick.
Original post by Thomas x
Love my new car. Insurance is about £2500 a year though. I pay £212 a month on my insurance. So expensive! Only 1.4 too!

That's the problem with buying a car like a golf, it's more desirable so the insurance costs more :frown:

This was my car. Kia Picanto.
Reply 89
Original post by Arron17
That's the problem with buying a car like a golf, it's more desirable so the insurance costs more :frown:

There doesn't seem much in price to be honest.

I was paying £173 a month for the worse little car ever, Daewoo 800cc. Was like a snail.
Reply 90
Original post by Dagnabbit

This was my car. Kia Picanto.

Somehow I don't think that is road safe or legal.
Original post by TheBritishBloke
Citroën DS3 1.6 Dstyle+

Nice car you got there.
This is my current (and first!) car - meet Neville! :smile:

Photo0093.jpg
Original post by hamburgerandbeans
2011+Ford+Fiesta6.jpg

Your windscreen cracked :frown:
Car I'm hoping to get.

Original post by Danen

How on earth is it chav?
haven't got any pics of my actual car, but this is exactly the same as mine :

Original post by Thomas x
Somehow I don't think that is road safe or legal.

Since the cost of repair was more than the value of the car, I decided to write it off. I am currently 'carless'. :mad:

Well....it was my car :sigh:
Reply 99
Original post by Dagnabbit
Since the cost of repair was more than the value of the car, I decided to write it off. I am currently 'carless'. :mad:

Sorry, I completely passed the phase 'was' in your post.

Just get an old banger if you can, for the mean time, just to get you about.

Quick Reply

Latest