The Student Room Group

Had anal sex on Saturday, bum still hurts.

Is this normal?

It's uncomfortable when I'm sitting down.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
It also hurts when I fart of wipe after a poo. :frown:
Reply 2
Yes this is normal, if you think about it, this hole is an exit rather than an entrance.
If it is still painful after 5 days, i would definitely see your doctor as you may have done some serious damage, but depending on the pain that you are having, do this sooner rather than later.
If there is no blood then you should be fine and the area will just be tender, but remember that it is better to get checked than to simply sit there in pain.
Maybe apply ice to the area to see if that helps for a while or sit on a hot water bottle for an hour or so.. take some paracetamol and just relax, the more you think about it the more it will hurt!
Reply 3
Tissue in that area is really tender - its normal and understandable..

After a few times it will be fine though, so long as you start slow
Reply 4
Original post by weareval
Yes this is normal, if you think about it, this hole is an exit rather than an entrance.
If it is still painful after 5 days, i would definitely see your doctor as you may have done some serious damage, but depending on the pain that you are having, do this sooner rather than later.
If there is no blood then you should be fine and the area will just be tender, but remember that it is better to get checked than to simply sit there in pain.
Maybe apply ice to the area to see if that helps for a while or sit on a hot water bottle for an hour or so.. take some paracetamol and just relax, the more you think about it the more it will hurt!

one or the other - not both!

i imagine for a sour bum, ice is probably the way to go
Original post by m45
one or the other - not both!

i imagine for a sour bum, ice is probably the way to go

Haha i think you mean sore bum :colone: other then that i agree with you.
Reply 6
Original post by johnharris19944
Haha i think you mean sore bum :colone: other then that i agree with you.

oops! haha. sour bums are pretty bad too :colondollar:
Always use lots of lube, helps and reduces friction, remeber this area does not create it own lubricant. Also take it easy for the first few time, with times get more enjoyable.
Original post by weareval

I wouldn't sit on a hot water bottle, it's hold alot of pressure, witht he air and the water inside and will easily pop! Ice is definitely the way forward, but always wrap the ice in something!
Reply 9
Stick a rocket lolly up there.

Quick Reply

Latest