Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Junior Apprentice 2012 UK

Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I applied for the Apprentice, and I got an interview for the 31st March. I have never had any business experience, except from raising £500 with some two other friends by baking cakes. I'm only doing my GCSE's at the moment and have not taken business studies or economics. Do you think it would be appropriate to go to the interview/audition or not?:confused:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ull be fine. You dont need any qualifications to have the upper hand in business. Just look at Alan Sugar!

a word of advice if you get onto the show please dont be a smug dick that thinks he owns the world
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageExcellence)
    Yeah ull be fine. You dont need any qualifications to have the upper hand in business. Just look at Alan Sugar!

a word of advice if you get onto the show please dont be a smug dick that thinks he owns the world
    Haha thanks. I can assure you I won't. Most of my friends think I won't be good for the show cause I'm not big headed whatsoever. Actually quite the opposite :P
    But Thanks.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoshBanosh)
    Haha thanks. I can assure you I won't. Most of my friends think I won't be good for the show cause I'm not big headed whatsoever. Actually quite the opposite :P
    But Thanks.
    They must think you have potential to give you an audition, on the previous show they said like 20 thousand people applied so you must have what it takes. I wish you the best of luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honestly I never watch junior apprentice, only the original apprentice sometimes just to see Sir Sugaah tear them apart in the boardroom Only good thing about the whole damn show.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I applied for the Apprentice, and I got an interview for the 31st March. I have never had any business experience, except from raising £500 with some two other friends by baking cakes. I'm only doing my GCSE's at the moment and have not taken business studies or economics. Do you think it would be appropriate to go to the interview/audition or not?:confused:
    I have an interview on the same day in London, I kind of have a business background...Anyone else going?
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monstercable)
    I have an interview on the same day in London, I kind of have a business background...Anyone else going?
    I have it in London on the 31st too What time is yours?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigggyy.)
    I have it in London on the 31st too What time is yours?
    Like 11.45. But I don't think I'm doing it :P
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like 11.45. But I don't think I'm doing it :P
    Mine's at 10:15 (': Awww, why nott?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zigggyy.)
    Mine's at 10:15 (': Awww, why nott?
    If I do get through to the actual show, I'd have to give up my summer holidays. And this is the only free holiday I have cause it's a transfer from secondary to 6th form :P
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I do get through to the actual show, I'd have to give up my summer holidays. And this is the only free holiday I have cause it's a transfer from secondary to 6th form :P
    I know what you mean, that's the same with me :/ I'm just going for the experience really, I don't think I'll get that far, but we'll see ahaha, I still have to fill out the application form, some of the questions :-)
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I knew a girl who went on the first junior apprentice and he was so big headed, no one who I know who knows her likes her :/ obv that she didn't win. : just don't get big headed so if you get on the show and if you get fired you wont come out of the show looking like a prick
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    two of my friends received interviews as well, this is only the first step of going on the show.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    1 of my friends got through to the interview stages and one of my friends got rejected.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I've decided I'm not doing it :P
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    The trick is to appear as cocky and as inept as possible.

Talk up cake selling as if you were CEO of a FTSE company and you'll be somewhere in the vicinity of the other candidates. All you'll need after that is a ridiculous catchphrase, something along the lines of "I'm the reflection of perfection".
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends has applied too and has an interview
    He's a bit nervous too

I would never apply for his myself. 6 weeks in a mansion seems fun, but I wouldn't fit in with most of the arrogant contestants. There's usually one nice one though...
    Good luck though. ^^
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I've decided I'm not doing it :P
    why not? you have nothing to lose by doing the interview.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjs)
    The trick is to appear as cocky and as inept as possible.

Talk up cake selling as if you were CEO of a FTSE company and you'll be somewhere in the vicinity of the other candidates. All you'll need after that is a ridiculous catchphrase, something along the lines of "I'm the reflection of perfection".
    "I'm like King Midas. Everything I touch turns to sold"

"My first word as a baby wasn't mummy, it was money"

I could probably think of more.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    just wondering what month would you apply for next years series?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.