Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Junior Apprentice 2012 UK

Announcements Posted on
One quick question - from of our list, who would you most like to see on TSR doing a Q&A? 23-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen_mcdonnell)
    my audition is tomorrow i have mixed feelings about it! i don't have any business experience so i don't really know what to talk about in the 30 seconds! i am really academic should i just go with that?!
    Got my audition then as well. Where abouts you going for it? London?

louis.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louhearty)
    Got my audition then as well. Where abouts you going for it? London?

louis.
    yeah mines in london! where is yours? how you feeling about it?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    do you have to pay for trains and that to london or do they reimburse them?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mine's in London tomorrow aswell at 9:30, I wasn't too nervous until I read this threat and now I'm incredibly nervous!
    On the application form, where it asks you to state your qualifications - do you put GCSEs?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kezzida)
    Mine's in London tomorrow aswell at 9:30, I wasn't too nervous until I read this threat and now I'm incredibly nervous!
    On the application form, where it asks you to state your qualifications - do you put GCSEs?
    I'm nervous too but we don't have anything to loose! And yeah i put my GCSE's on mine
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My interviews tomorrow and i'm well nervous lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an idea for a business at all! - is anyone else in the same position?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an idea for a business at all! - is anyone else in the same position?
    Lol I don't have any idea either, panicking a bit. :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsEtizaz)
    Lol I don't have any idea either, panicking a bit. :confused:
    Thank god I'm not alone, I don't have any business experience and I don't have an idea for one either - woop!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I'm not alone, I don't have any business experience and I don't have an idea for one either - woop!
    Guess its time to use my skill of just chatting complete rubbish and see how it goes lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    hahaa yeah, what were you wearing by the way? we may have seen each other
    I was the short girl with curly blonde hair and a black blazer and shirt and like a brown skirt and patterny tights. What about you? Did you get through to the end?
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luna.)
    I was the short girl with curly blonde hair and a black blazer and shirt and like a brown skirt and patterny tights. What about you? Did you get through to the end?
    I may have seen you I think, were you in the massive 3 hour waiting room where everyone was round a table in the middle?

I was just wearing a black suit with black tie, white shirt and grey shoes, nothing too outstanding. I had a red rucksack which may have stood out

yeah I got to the last stage of yesterday's, you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i have an interview in Birmingham on Thursday, do you have to wait for long when you're there cause i was going to book flights so i need to know roughly how long it would take i'm so nervous!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I may have seen you I think, were you in the massive 3 hour waiting room where everyone was round a table in the middle?

I was just wearing a black suit with black tie, white shirt and grey shoes, nothing too outstanding. I had a red rucksack which may have stood out

Possibly, my memory of yesterday is very hazy haha. Far too many people in suits, don't think I'd be able to pick you out.
    Ahh well done! Yeah same here, just hoping for that email now..
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luna.)
    Possibly, my memory of yesterday is very hazy haha. Far too many people in suits, don't think I'd be able to pick you out.
    Ahh well done! Yeah same here, just hoping for that email now..
    ahh cool, best of luck!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo95:))
    Hi guys, i have an interview in Birmingham on Thursday, do you have to wait for long when you're there cause i was going to book flights so i need to know roughly how long it would take i'm so nervous!
    Same! What time is yours?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Haha, i remember both of you. I was in the "goldfishbowl" for around 5 hours? So i must have met you as some point. I was the trans guy with the blue tie... and looked like i was about 12.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThomasJRB)
    Haha, i remember both of you. I was in the "goldfishbowl" for around 5 hours? So i must have met you as some point. I was the trans guy with the blue tie... and looked like i was about 12.
    ahh yes I remember you! how did you do in the end?
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    Loads of my friends are going as well lol ....I didn't apply.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ahh yes I remember you! how did you do in the end?
    Yeah got through till the end. Didn't leave till 11:10PM. I was quite literally shattered! What time did you get out?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 17, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.